Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 85866, member: 9168 Wrote:Are you all done kissing his ass?
*kicking
Anubis says this:
Anubis, post: 85840, member: 626 Wrote:You forgot the part where Anubis heard about your touching story. He saw the name you used this morning. He promptly lifted the silence. And then he banned you.

And they say this:
thavs, post: 85817, member: 16525 Wrote:^^^it proves./....u dont know it !....SIMPLE AS THAT !
btw...anubis is a good admin...i saw him in work in the dust 2 deathmatch serves and it seems to me that he is a friendly admin....
go play with bots and spray on their face u kid.....
Assassin, post: 85847, member: 2398 Wrote:LOOOOL Anubis
ARYA!, post: 85833, member: 1011 Wrote:taking on anubis huh !!!!!!! i agree with joker , i really want to see the old anubis in action this time Big Grin
joker8baller, post: 85842, member: 835 Wrote:And there he is.

#thefatladysings
joker8baller, post: 85776, member: 835 Wrote:Can't wait till Anubis reads this

*paging Anubis*
Ass kissing is the lite form of describing what they do, because it may sound mean if I say "stop sucking his dick". Get the point here Manky?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 85889, member: 9168 Wrote:Anubis says this:

And they say this:

Ass kissing is the lite form of describing what they do, because it may sound mean if I say "stop sucking his dick". Get the point here Manky?

LOL nice try , my statement was faaaaar from ass kissing , it was a simple matter of fact ! evidence aplenty .

you are just mad cos anubis benched ur ass in the past Big Grin + boooom headshot +
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
rus always mad
mahyar, post: 85897, member: 992 Wrote:rus always mad

LOL look at mayher trying to stir shit up!
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
lol @ RU reading way to far into it.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 85889, member: 9168 Wrote:Anubis says this:

And they say this:

ru i got the point when you wrote that Tongue hahaha
but i don't know why don't like anubis o.O
ru didnt even see the first page it looks like
ceddeeoo, post: 85906, member: 9052 Wrote:ru didnt even see the first page it looks like
It was too much to read, I got the point there either. He hates Anubis for banning him, and everyone else is like, hey Anooobis is super cool because he is an admin here. I have nothing against anoobis, you're all the same, just a little bit of morning trololol. Thanks for your quick excuses for sucking his dick=)
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
The thread is under Flame or Admire for a reason.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.