Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Suspected Scripter: Ko (Inconclusive)
Maybe because he caps his FPS to 54 so he can do 1,2,3,4 and stop, 1,2,3,4 and stop and so on?
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
the bear is back and he is smelling blood as usual!!!! Big Grin
ok hear this out: i dont think that any one plays mg without going on to the map creative right?

so you know when you spawn at that ramp

it is impossible to bhop he bhopped it and grate bhoppers like deuc3 and pinehead cant do one jump

if that isnt enough how about when we play 35hp_beta3?

he got to the middle box wtf

i am 100% sure he is a scripter but it is up to you guys ban him or resolve this

it isnt in my hand i just will say what i have and you do what you do best: ban noobs (scripters)
Quote:Maybe because he caps his FPS to 54 so he can do 1,2,3,4 and stop, 1,2,3,4 and stop and so on?
Or he just fps_max hard as shit.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
You boost to the middle box
cloudd, post: 88885, member: 16527 Wrote:You boost to the middle box
To complicated to the guy who thinks Ko is a scripter.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
Lol. I didnt bhop to the middle box we boosted. and im not sure what ramp youre talking about but i didnt bhop the 35hp ramp. If you reach about 500 velocity and approach it at the right angle you surf up it automatically. Also, pinhead doesnt fps max so i can gain more speed than he does even if his strafes are better. Deuc3 probably just isnt as good at bhopping as me. Trust me, ive spent a lot of time on bhop servers
Bhop this, bhop that. Everywhere bhop!
Smartass, post: 88929, member: 410 Wrote:Bhop this, bhop that. Everywhere bhop!
Come To a Minigame Server And you Will Come TO know Why Do we say Bhop this And That
[Image: agj55fzm20e4lkxlr95p.png]
|Cam|Per, post: 88990, member: 16797 Wrote:Come To a Minigame Server And you Will Come TO know Why Do we say Bhop this And That
I was imitating the McDonald's song... too scared to go to CS:S, you guys are way out of my league. :eek: