Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Suspected Scripter: Ko (Inconclusive)
Server: 173.231.20.20:27016
Game: Counter Strike: Source
Name: Ko
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44015236
Demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?vb1sc3ca2caebny

Got a head's up on this kid, so I hopped over to MG to check him out.
He spends most of his time bhopping or attempting to do so, and makes plenty of mistakes, but also at times reminds me of scripters I've seen SMAC-ed.
Looking him up, he has a history with the plugin:

http://war-lords.net/threads/float-resolved.5666/
http://war-lords.net/threads/hello-resolved.9333/
http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...236&Submit
http://ddtsfastdl.killersservers.co.uk/i...236&Submit

I suspect he may have adjusted/programmed his script to error well enough to evade detection.
I accidentally overwrote the first demo I recorded of him in deathrun_iceworld, but if he was scripting there should also be plenty evidence in this 13 min demo I took on mg_color_mulitgames_v2_fix.

What do you bhoppers/other admins think of this guy?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Its flattering that im being suspected of scripting. Though, i believe scripts stopped working ages ago. Also, those bans date to a year ago and since then ive been clean. fps_max will make bhopping incredibly easy if you know the correct value. I dont blame you for thinking i script, any ignorant person would resort to that conclusion.
If still think i script, i probably have copious amounts of time on the hg bhop server, or you could just monitor me. I hope my name will be cleared soon.
ps i cant get the demo to work
ages ago? it still works
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Ko., post: 85797, member: 16671 Wrote:Its flattering that im being suspected of scripting. Though, i believe scripts stopped working ages ago. Also, those bans date to a year ago and since then ive been clean. fps_max will make bhopping incredibly easy if you know the correct value. I dont blame you for thinking i script, any ignorant person would resort to that conclusion.
If still think i script, i probably have copious amounts of time on the hg bhop server, or you could just monitor me. I hope my name will be cleared soon.
Lol, I'm one of the lamest bhoppers in our community, so don't get too ecstatic if I put you up for review. Since I am out of my vein, I'm merely asking for knowledgeable input.
Have you tried copying the demo to your css folder when attempting to view it?
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
The scripts does work but doesn't make your jumps faster anymore. I'm a bhopper.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Ko., post: 85797, member: 16671 Wrote:Its flattering that im being suspected of scripting. Though, i believe scripts stopped working ages ago. Also, those bans date to a year ago and since then ive been clean. fps_max will make bhopping incredibly easy if you know the correct value. I dont blame you for thinking i script, any ignorant person would resort to that conclusion.
so whats the correct value according to u ?
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
mar_heave, post: 85799, member: 1302 Wrote:ages ago? it still works
I thought they stopped working when the "wait" command was removed.
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 85805, member: 9457 Wrote:Lol, I'm one of the lamest bhoppers in our community, so don't get too ecstatic if I put you up for review.
Haha im just teasing, I've been accused many times and its pretty normal now.
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 85805, member: 9457 Wrote:Since I am out of my vein, I'm merely asking for knowledgeable input.
Reasons I am not scripting:
  • I cant maintain high speeds
  • I am affected by that misjump that can only be avoided by crouch boosting
  • You might be able to tell if you watch closely but i can't bhop well when they talk too loud since i rely on the footsteps to monitor my jumps
  • When i cant see i miss a hop
  • Im noob o;
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 85805, member: 9457 Wrote:Have you tried copying the demo to your css folder when attempting to view it?
Oops, that fixed it. It was interesting watching myself play. Everyone who watches will know how noob i am now xP
thavs, post: 85815, member: 16525 Wrote:so whats the correct value according to u ?
It depends on the server.
I highly doubt he scripts. I've played him with numerous times in mg and he just seems like a regular bhopper to me. Plus fps_max is the shit.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
i saw him couple of times in 35hp_beta3
he bhopped ( idk if scripts or no tbh) to the middle box

which needs him to be x4 times faster than normal bhop which is
Suspected
Try bhop_stats Ko in console. It should output useful information.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol