Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Suspected Scripter: Ko (Inconclusive)
I think this guy is a bit suspicious
But i think he is a pro bhopper such as kalix
Eyes on him now :confused:
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]
Quote:I think this guy is a bit suspicious
But i think he is a pro bhopper such as kalix
Eyes on him now :confused:
Kalix got perma banned for scripting fyi.
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
s p a c e, post: 89008, member: 11204 Wrote:Kalix got perma banned for scripting fyi.
omg he got perm banned :eek:
i thought he was pro :oops:
[Image: 1702365_101.png]
[Image: 714452_201.png]
Quote:omg he got perm banned :eek:
i thought he was pro :oops:
lol
[Image: 519966_101.png]
[Image: 541034_101.png]
favhwdg, post: 88006, member: 16815 Wrote:ok hear this out: i dont think that any one plays mg without going on to the map creative right?

so you know when you spawn at that ramp

it is impossible to bhop he bhopped it and grate bhoppers like deuc3 and pinehead cant do one jump

if that isnt enough how about when we play 35hp_beta3?

he got to the middle box wtf

i am 100% sure he is a scripter but it is up to you guys ban him or resolve this

it isnt in my hand i just will say what i have and you do what you do best: ban noobs (scripters)

I'm a bhopper, going to the centre of 35hp is no big deal. I can cross the map in like 3 seconds. A demo cant prove a guy is scripting.
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]
Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper, post: 96288, member: 17123 Wrote:I'm a bhopper, going to the centre of 35hp is no big deal. I can cross the map in like 3 seconds. A demo cant prove a guy is scripting.

you will be next one, don't worry Smile
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
Thank you all for the replies and input. Much appreciated.
With a lack of conclusive evidence, I'll be closing this thread. Cheers.

-CLOSED-
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!