Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Offering a Reward for Information on Bison!
Bison is an advance version of cleverbot.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
joker8baller, post: 86867, member: 835 Wrote:Bisons hax may be useless but TMP hacks are super effective.
You referring to that ace? that jumping hs ? lol

Btw I know who Bison I was going to reveal everything but now I cant tell you because he payed me so I cant tell you now, but I will just say this Bison is pretty influential, im not easy to buy over but he managed that :o
Why do you have to turn every thread into sucking Bisons dick competition?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
caught Bison at the grocery store buying fruit

[Image: 21aaec81f2afb64bfef0b9bdf3cfed78-guys-pr...-penis.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m8wz8pZhho1qe7ttxo1_500.jpg]
The guy never sleeps! :X , and LOL good luck trying to get david to talk !!!!! when there is a question that may give us a littleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee insight into who he is , he answers with something like - " you like the new awp plugin " or " i like flowers " or " ........................." ( it usually takes me about 10 mins to realize he is AFK . Tongue ) . my best guess - he is either a govt spy , hit man , bot or vampire .
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
I HAVE HEARD BISONS VOICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR TO IT I HAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE IT ON DEMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I KNOW THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double post

Pishtim, post: 86956, member: 3115 Wrote:caught Bison at the grocery store buying fruit

[Image: 21aaec81f2afb64bfef0b9bdf3cfed78-guys-pr...-penis.jpg]

BAHAHA I WAS LIKE whats with the creepy bald guy in line.....oh damn those are some big balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARYA!, post: 86960, member: 1011 Wrote:my best guess - he is either a govt spy , hit man , bot or vampire .
My vote BOT
Spartacus, post: 86942, member: 1060 Wrote:Bison is an advance version of cleverbot.
All of these guesses and you guys still havent stated that you can track down his ip address to where he lives.
1. Right click on 1 of his posts and press copy link location place that into command prompt with ping at the beginning.
2. Copy the ip adress that comes up.
3. Search the ip address on google.
He hax the forum and servers so it doesn't show his real IP. I've already tried Sad. Good idea tho.
Matt, post: 86973, member: 178 Wrote:He hax the forum and servers so it doesn't show his real IP. I've already tried Sad. Good idea tho.
He is a smarty one.
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ