Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WTF] backwards responsible for recent DoS attacks
wtf is this
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
(Feb 03 2015, 12:09 AM)henry Wrote: wtf is this

live drama show presented to you by wt-f community, although last episode seems to be coming to an end, well hopefully
oh and there was a plot twist in case u didnt catch it

and I see what u did there lol
Ahh too bad it's over. That was a good laugh at that wtfrepresent that just represented how shitty of a leadership wt-f has.
I talked with King and Jackal on Steam today. Neither claim to be "wtfrepresent" so I banned him per Jackal's request. King denies backwards was responsible for the earlier attacks, but I haven't heard anything convincing. We'll try to find a way out of this mess tomorrow.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Why did you link me this Riser.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
The PUG demo uploader is working again. However, it looks like a few servers are still being hit by query spam. They may not show up on Steam or ingame using the server browser, but they can still be accessed through the connect command. That may change if they mix up the attack again. I'll try to whitelist and ratelimit so at least our regulars can see the servers.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Thanks Bison! Hopefully everything gets figured out.
Smile
(Feb 03 2015, 03:48 PM)M. Bison Wrote: The PUG demo uploader is working again. However, it looks like a few servers are still being hit by query spam. They may not show up on Steam or ingame using the server browser, but they can still be accessed through the connect command. That may change if they mix up the attack again. I'll try to whitelist and ratelimit so at least our regulars can see the servers.

I hope both servers (WL and WTF) can be up soon!  We're all waiting to play CSS again.  The person who is doing the DDOS, please stop!  You are hurting us all!   Angry
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse
The problem is he doesn't care on how he feels about us. Bad hackers will do DDOS attack no matter if its ethical or not. They have no heart, just like they rape people with no empathy. They only care about money and power and that is the key thing they are after. It sucks I know, but its just a way it is. Maybe they have bad parents.
WTF!!!!!! end of season one ???? When is next season coming out Tongue
[Image: 76561198086824360.png]
[Image: 1063972_101.png]