Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan Angry Animals
No no, its understandable that a clan member would defend his leader of course, worthless to talk about it especially if its condoned in that clan, what does that say about the clan?
K joker, you know, bring up irrelevant things that have nothing to do with the accusation, i catch him again im going to demo him alright, thats the bottom line.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT U MEAN?    
head_hunter, AngryAnimals isn't like any other clan which accepts players if requested.

It has become a group of close friends which you can only get in through invite.

so, you can't join the clan this way. Play in wL more often and make friends with more AngryAnimals members.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Lieutenant Josh, post: 78252, member: 946 Wrote:No no, its understandable that a clan member would defend his leader of course, worthless to talk about it especially if its condoned in that clan, what does that say about the clan?
K joker, you know, bring up irrelevant things that have nothing to do with the accusation, i catch him again im going to demo him alright, thats the bottom line.
I'm not sure if you're reading my posts.

In response.

I'm also not a clan member, I'm also the oldest member of AngryAnimals, and one of its leaders. I've been around nearly since the founding of it, and have seen the good & bad of it.

Trolling isn't condoned, I'm just saying there is absolutely no way you can understand what the conversation was happening before you were auto-switched. You, yourself stated that you were switched, so therefore you don't know what the conversation was about.

I also pointed out your troubled history & past. The multiple reports & complaints that we have received from regulars and new players a like. We've had to take action against you, so it's
A) Rather hypocritical of you to call out trolls
B) Your word isn't worth too much when you do so
C) You've been known to have vendettas against players you don't like.

Nothing of this is irrelevant. It just questions the accuracy of your statement in an obviously designed rant that has no evidence in it. It is not our fault/problem that you have built such a reputation, and this is the result of it.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
how to make friends?    
[Image: 625px-8041-intro-1.jpg]
http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Friends
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
KK THX    
This a old clan and don't see members playing in any servers right now using this clan.(can see but not often)But this is a awesome clan.
I really had a interest to join this clan one day. But not now.
Can I join? im non steam? but change my clan in rev.ini
(Jul 21 2015, 11:18 AM)Mechanic Wrote: Can I join? im non steam? but change my clan in rev.ini

There are no angryanimal member currently active on our servers except for one old fag so please stop digging up old posts.
[Image: Photo%20collage-climate%20scenarios-glob...k=rcowMNf5]