Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Got banned?
I was banned for racism? I remember last night I mentioned one thing and I got a warning for it, so I stopped, now I have a 7 day ban?

I would like to know how its possible to break the rules again after stopping, notice i haven't played pugs today, and I got my warning in Inferno_pro.

I would like someone to reconsider this ban since It doesn't seem relevant since I haven't played with Calisnipe since the 30th. And I think he has me muted as well.

Need more info, please let me know.

Thank you for your consideration.
I've waited for this appeal, next time please use the proper method in appealing a ban.

1. You have previous bans of such sort using racist slurs, that is your warning, there is a zero tolerance for being racist on wL servers.
2. I had multiple people let me know about what you were saying, so I took it upon myself to further investigate the matter.
3. The ban will not be removed, and I will not reduce the sentence based on your prior ban history - the ban will stand.

You are very devious to what you do on warlord servers, and by this I mean that you try to get away with as many things as possible without actually trying to take a punishment for it. You look for the loopholes in each ban you've had and or kicks, this is a legitimate ban for a legitimate reason.

Whether I have played with you within that particular match does not matter, its the fact that you used a racial slur once again and others complained to me, so I looked more into the matter. I then reviewed a demo which is posted within the comments of why you were banned.

I highly advice you to watch how you're acting and or the language you are using on the servers, because it will be much longer the following time.
(Jan 31 2017, 11:35 PM)calisnipe Wrote: I've waited for this appeal, next time please use the proper method in appealing a ban.

1. You have previous bans of such sort using racist slurs, that is your warning, there is a zero tolerance for being racist on wL servers.
2. I had multiple people let me know about what you were saying, so I took it upon myself to further investigate the matter.
3. The ban will not be removed, and I will not reduce the sentence based on your prior ban history - the ban will stand.

You are very devious to what you do on warlord servers, and by this I mean that you try to get away with as many things as possible without actually trying to take a punishment for it. You look for the loopholes in each ban you've had and or kicks, this is a legitimate ban for a legitimate reason.

Whether I have played with you within that particular match does not matter, its the fact that you used a racial slur once again and others complained to me, so I looked more into the matter. I then reviewed a demo which is posted within the comments of why you were banned.

I highly advice you to watch how you're acting and or the language you are using on the servers, because it will be much longer the following time.

The previous bans for "racism" were unfounded. All of them were appealed by me because they were not actually racism. This is, however, the first time I have said anything that resembles racism, to which I got the appropriate response, a warning.
The previous bans were removed and replaced by circumventing an ignore function. This is the ACTUAL first time racism can roughly fit the picture, I received the warning for it and I stopped. I see you did your research, but not enough as to notice that the games I was accused of previously were not racial at all.

Now that I look into things, I looked up the definition of the words I was using. which by the way had nothing to do with black people. It had to do with Mideastern people, and what I found was that there was a clear message that it does not correlate with what racism is. In fact let me do the research here on wL.

Merriam-Webster definition:
Rasicm: prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior. or, the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

The word I used was "sand nigger", which doesn't have a specific merriam webster definition, so I decided to look up alternatives.

Take urban dictionary: noun; a person of Middle Eastern descent due to the various desert regions there. Usually meant in a disparaging and demeaning way.

It might be demeaning which is why I said that it might roughly fit the picture of "racism".

Now on to the next point. Scientifically speaking there is no such thing as a race. Race is defined as Race – a group that possess characteristic traits and gene frequencies that distinguish it from other groups in the same species. Racial designations are arbitrary and have not held up well when applied to Homo sapiens.

This is misleading because scientific studies show that in order to be considered a different race you need to have 25% genetic difference, humans at most have 10-15 % genetic difference. The only thing that holds the word racism together is culture,which is scientifically unfounded.

Quotes: In the same 1985 survey (Lieberman et al. 1992), 16% of the surveyed biologists and 36% of the surveyed developmental psychologists disagreed with the proposition: "There are biological races in the species Homo sapiens."
Links: http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123
http://www.nchpeg.org/index.php?option=c...&Itemid=64
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_(huma...orization)

In the end what culture considers "racism" biologically speaking is just playful banter.
Anyone can see that the word racism needs new bounds since the progressive left seems to use it even if you look at a black guy the wrong way.
In the end, I dont want you to remove the term racism from the rule but rather you reconsider the ban since, I took the warning and stopped, the other bans were not of racism at all so you cant say that I've had warnings in the past. This would be considered ban without warning.
There's the devious part of you, the ban will stand.
-Zero tolerance for racism.
(Feb 01 2017, 12:10 AM)calisnipe Wrote: There's the devious part of you, the ban will stand.
-Zero tolerance for racism.

The rules say: Inappropriate language or names (e.g., racism and/or excessive profanity).
I would like a root admin to look into this matter.

Thank you.
Please appeal to Merriam Webster to change the definition of racism. I think you might be on to something. Here I even found the link for you.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/contact-us
[-] The following 2 users Like sosa's post:
   CaliSnipe, Deadplanet
I would just like to inform you, Root Admins/The owners hire Admins on to look into the server side of things, not every root admin see's what goes on in the servers, this is where the Admins fall into place, via enforcing the rules, making sure the servers are running smoothly. That is the job I'm doing and will continue doing.

- Also please, if anyone would like to further investigate his bans, and some of his random pugs, you will see more things than just the racial slur from the current pug the ban is for. Thank you.
Seeing as Calisnipe was not the admin on the server at the time and there was another admin present. He has no role in this situation. Ghoul dealt with the situation his way and if cali had a problem with the way he administered punishment by letting him off with a warning then maybe he should talk to a root admin about the "lack" of administration preformed on the server. This ban is unjust seeing as how it was already taken care of by a different admin and cali was not on and had to be told about it.
Thanks
[Image: tDGgzaS.jpg]
(Feb 01 2017, 12:21 AM)calisnipe Wrote: I would just like to inform you, Root Admins/The owners hire Admins on to look into the server side of things, not every root admin see's what goes on in the servers, this is where the Admins fall into place, via enforcing the rules, making sure the servers are running smoothly. That is the job I'm doing and will continue doing.

- Also please, if anyone would like to further investigate his bans, and some of his random pugs, you will see more things than just the racial slur from the current pug the ban is for. Thank you.

I have 12 bans, lets go in order.

1-vote kicked
2-leaver
3-vote kicked
4-Bill said: Back in 09
5-vote kicked
6-vote kicked
7-vote kicked
8-Ben said: racism
9-Bill extended previous ban and said: Racist, troll
10-Bison: circumventing ignore function
11-Ben: Disrupting server
12-Cali: Racism

As you can see there are only 2 bans that are related to racism before today. Both of which concern the same situation. and both were removed.
https://servers.war-lords.net/bans?searc...3A40065598

Im putting out so that people don't take too long in exhaustively watching my pugs and singling me out.

Thanks.