Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Draft Tournament Updates
(Apr 07 2017, 02:58 AM)Ben- Wrote: who said draft wasnt going to be public ? Preference lists are in case the capts doesnt/cant show up for the draft. Some said they want highest RWS available at each turn, and some wanna be there to make the best pick possible.

Plz stop assuming things, ty.

I wanted my reply to this to stay.

I spoke to Bison before posting and he forgot to mention there was still a draft, he also mentioned that there would be 9 captains, which didnt make sense. And by public I meant I wanted it to be similar to a live broadcast, or something like Dota matches, where they pick live and then that person that was picked obviously gets removed from the next picking cycle.

EDIT: He mentioned this in response to me claiming there was no draft. Whoever deleted all the posts forgot to delete Ben's comment since it seems he is not talking to anyone.
(Apr 07 2017, 04:00 AM)Mr. Pedrobear Wrote:
(Apr 07 2017, 02:16 AM)Ben- Wrote:
(Apr 07 2017, 02:13 AM)Mr. Pedrobear Wrote: God damn, so we won't even know teams until right before matches. Teams should have been selected a week in advance.

we tried to do it a week in advance, most capts weren't online during the week and some backed out.

Yeah I understand, its not easy planning this with so many people. Maybe for next time we can add a fee to join. A small one like $1 that will go to winnings. But also an incentive to get people to take it more serious.

I agree and want better management.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RealRecklezz's post:
   xp-r00t
(Apr 07 2017, 01:55 AM)Spiderfreak Wrote: Just take me out ik most of the ppl don't even want me on their team and honestly I already fkin do bad enough and for something like this. I'm not going to b of any help so just take me out, I'm not bothering to try cause it'll just go no where.

Fuck what others say, it's all about having fun. If we were serious about this we would have to set some rules, which arent in place. For example, players with 100+ ping are out. Anyway, stop giving a shit about what online warriors say, have fun yourself and fuck the rest.
[-] The following 3 users Like i cri everytiem's post:
   Deadplanet, ryz, xp-r00t
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
(Apr 07 2017, 12:35 PM)i cri everytiem Wrote: ...it's all about having fun...
oh man the draft was epic hahahahahahahah
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ben-'s post:
   sift
Teams look great, cant wait! Big Grin
[Image: 2lu7534.jpg]
yay :3
I am available for sub anytime tonight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HamzaAlbeast's post:
   Deadplanet
Im down for a 1 v 5 anytime, if u wanna scrim.
Add me and we play. Also down to be a sub later if anyone wants me.
(Apr 08 2017, 09:43 PM)HamzaAlbeast Wrote: I am available for sub anytime tonight.

if Bison agrees and 250 ( CPT ) want you in hes team i want to sub out for you, doing nothing special for the team suck atm so maybe you can