Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  memory / sayin ..i feel the reacist remarks/ recuting / killing pugs ..is just toxic
Realize who youre speaking to, and then realize the repercussions of your actions

Hazing or bullying, whatever you want to call it, can be quite serious especially if adults are buying their kids games.

Believe me, I totally agree with what your saying, but at the same time, where is the line drawn

Everyone needs to grow up, and everyones attitudes need adjustments as well

With regards to skinny jeans...

With your vagina tard you dont have to worry about room in your skinny jeans

see now that is a nice joke! (dont kill me irl when you comeover tomorrow to hang out)

Keep everything light and there should be no problem

We are all friends or at the very least we try to be

These servers are fun

Lets keep it that way

sift
My dick and balls stay in my wifes purse thank you very much. And it's not a vagina, its a mangina.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   sift
(Aug 04 2017, 09:55 PM)KNIHT Wrote:
(Aug 04 2017, 09:24 PM)vivixxcore Wrote: Great post meow ! im going to be watching him like a hawk from now on .

so hes been banned apperintly for all the rasicum today that came from him, i was not aware of this, i want to thank the admins for stepping in and doingwhat is right.

along side with that, he is attacking me for my post , also bison, he feels he owns you and your his bitch. 
would love to see how bison will handel this, 

Well, i spent like 1 hour yesterday collecting proofs after multiple complaints about him and i had valid proofs and he got unbanned without me getting a chance to reply to his thread or even talking to bison.

The reason why he was unbanned, was this: "..." What an wonderful reason to unban someone, i love it.

He is the new RealRecklezz and im tired of this shit.

Getting solid proof of him being disrespective toward players, still got unbanned somehow.

Im really tired of this shit, and how the things go in here.

Edit: Here is the ban link: https://war-lords.net/bans/58106 . Check it. I dont know how he is not banned but bison does.
(Aug 05 2017, 12:41 PM)Drago Wrote:
(Aug 04 2017, 09:55 PM)KNIHT Wrote:
(Aug 04 2017, 09:24 PM)vivixxcore Wrote: Great post meow ! im going to be watching him like a hawk from now on .

so hes been banned apperintly for all the rasicum today that came from him, i was not aware of this, i want to thank the admins for stepping in and doingwhat is right.

along side with that, he is attacking me for my post , also bison, he feels he owns you and your his bitch. 
would love to see how bison will handel this, 

Well, i spent like 1 hour yesterday collecting proofs after multiple complaints about him and i had valid proofs and he got unbanned without me getting a chance to reply to his thread or even talking to bison.

The reason why he was unbanned, was this: "..." What an wonderful reason to unban someone, i love it.

He is the new RealRecklezz and im tired of this shit.

Getting solid proof of him being disrespective toward players, still got unbanned somehow.

Im really tired of this shit, and how the things go in here.

Edit: Here is the ban link: https://war-lords.net/bans/58106 . Check it. I dont know how he is not banned but bison does.

There's extreme favoritism here period. Rules don't apply to every person just the people bison would like to apply them to, memory won't be one of the people they're applied to nor the wonderful recklezz.

- trolls are what make wL the place to be drago.

-edit - it all makes more sense that this dude and Jesse are related now.

-double edit-
Alt bans are permanent
Racist racial slurs racism is not banable

Makes perfect sense to me something harmless gets a ban hammer as to something that could cause chaos and or hurt doesn't get penalized.

-world of war-lords-
[-] The following 1 user Likes CaliSnipe's post:
   Drago
(Aug 04 2017, 08:30 PM)KNIHT Wrote: i feel when two friends joke around and make racist slurs atne another its fine, there is a respect that the two have fro one another, inthiscase its different. memory will get others to gang up on peple to say rasist slurs to them, will instagate and have others change names to rasist things to attack people who speak up agenst him
Use the !ignore feature and block him on steam. If they begin to grief then they will get banned.

(Aug 05 2017, 12:41 PM)Drago Wrote: Well, i spent like 1 hour yesterday collecting proofs after multiple complaints about him and i had valid proofs and he got unbanned without me getting a chance to reply to his thread or even talking to bison.
I've been saying the same thing for months now:

If server wide communication nuisance: !gag = chat, !mute = voice, !silence = both
If personal/individual communication nuisance: !ignore

(Aug 06 2017, 12:39 AM)calisnipe Wrote: There's extreme favoritism here period. Rules don't apply to every person just the people bison would like to apply them to, memory won't be one of the people they're applied to nor the wonderful recklezz.
Cali what are you talking about. There was a topic in the admin section about dealing with abuse through chat and/or voice communication. Don't ban for these infractions. They should be dealt with through mutes and/or gags when server-wide problem or otherwise !ignore. The only inconsistency would be if the ban remained intact.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
He has been gagged for a week now.

Ban was not the proper way to solve the situation, so now he is gagged. Hopefully he will change his attitude during this time period.

Thank you for you report, wL Admin Team.
What about something like name changing to troll / insult, look at Memory's last 10 name changes.
[-] The following 3 users Like Sanjiz's post:
   Ben-, johnnyboi212, vivixxcore
(Aug 07 2017, 06:00 PM)Sanjiz Wrote: What about something like name changing to troll / insult, look at Memory's last 10 name changes.

If he does that it will result in a ban increasing every time it's done.

Don't go around a penalty that an admin has given to you.
[-] The following 2 users Like CaliSnipe's post:
   Jesse W., QueenCrazy
impusles 5ked on memory today, memroy rq'ed AFTER and killed the game for the team he was on, i think rws droped by 7, OU CAN WATCH THE DEMOS, everyone onhis team complained abot this. easy win for m y team (:
cpl just raged quit again killingthe pug, ws deoped by 10 this time, and its a 4v5 left with no subs avaliable.