Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NA Tournament Teams
(Oct 28 2017, 12:29 AM)calisnipe Wrote: I'll join in if it can get going within the middle of next week I leave out for work again on the 4th

I would really like to host all these games over a single weekend but if there are too many time conflicts among players and teams, I will end up allowing teams to set up their games during times where it works for everyone.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Caillou's post:
   CaliSnipe
[Image: giphy.gif]
(Oct 28 2017, 06:24 AM)HamzaAlbeast Wrote: I wanna put this team but need to speak to the other players first if theyre ok with it.

tardbus 
hamzaalbeast
sift
fAt
christian

I'm down for that. I really don't care what team I'm on. I play for fun and <3 the trash talking.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fAt's post:
   HamzaAlbeast
(Oct 29 2017, 05:36 PM)fAt Wrote:
(Oct 28 2017, 06:24 AM)HamzaAlbeast Wrote: I wanna put this team but need to speak to the other players first if theyre ok with it.

tardbus 
hamzaalbeast
sift
fAt
christian

I'm down for that. I really don't care what team I'm on. I play for fun and <3 the trash talking.

cool can you message the other players so we have a team.
(Oct 29 2017, 09:35 PM)HamzaAlbeast Wrote:
(Oct 29 2017, 05:36 PM)fAt Wrote:

tardbus 
hamzaalbeast
sift
fAt
christian

cool can you message the other players so we have a team.
Hamza this is basically your team. You need to manage it yourself, make sure you have the requirements fulfilled.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Caillou's post:
   CaliSnipe
i might be available, just have a sub for me in case not
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bill Nose's post:
   HamzaAlbeast
Big Grin
(Oct 28 2017, 11:55 PM)Caillou Wrote:

tardbus 
hamzaalbeast
sift
fAt
christian

I can not guarantee this team if you're waiting for me to make the free agent teams. Contact these players and form a team if you really want them on your team. If you're having trouble, let me know and I can help you in contacting and/or give you a time extension for your team registration.
i am having trouble pls help
(Oct 31 2017, 06:47 PM)Bill Nose Wrote: i might be available, just have a sub for me in case not

sure you can play for us. So far its me FAT and you . we need 2 more
(Oct 31 2017, 06:47 PM)Bill Nose Wrote: i might be available, just have a sub for me in case not

can you find us 2 more players?
(Nov 01 2017, 04:01 AM)HamzaAlbeast Wrote:

can you find us 2 more players?

Contact some more free agents and ask them. If you are unable, I will probably just give you two randomly selected free agents.
(Nov 01 2017, 03:58 AM)HamzaAlbeast Wrote:

sure you can play for us. So far its me FAT and you . we need 2 more

Bill just said he would be available. Make sure you get consent before adding someone to a roster -- don't need to pull a Memory...

Just because people sign up as a free agent, it does not necessarily mean that they are up for grabs for anyone; they are showing interest, but have not yet committed to a team.

I mean this constructively... not trying to be a jerk...
[-] The following 4 users Like Snooch's post:
   Ben-, CaliSnipe, Drago, vivixxcore