Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  my ban appeal
//////
(Mar 27 2018, 11:44 PM)44ina Wrote: Name: THAT BEAR FROM THE REVENANT

SteamID: [font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:76996515

[/font][/font]Reason you were banned: team flash / trolling 

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]How long you were banned: 1 MO[/font][/font]

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Admin who banned you: Bison

[/font][/font]Why should you be unbanned?: I think the reason that I should be unbanned is because I'm not ignorant to what I did nor do I disagree that what I did isn't wrong and didn't deserve a ban. I understand that what I did was noone elses fault but mine and I am sorry for what I did. The reason for what I was doing is that it was a game where lots of player were leaving for most of the game and I was bored so I was trolling, this doesn't make it okay and I would not ever do anything like this again upon getting unbanned / receiving a second chance. I waited three days before I made this ban appeal because I didn't want to instantly make it because I know I did deserve a ban, I've seen worst cases of this same scenario involving team flashing, ghosting, and trolling only receive 3[font=arial, sans-serif]+ day bans, this doesn't justify what I did, although this was my first offence for something like this, I have never been banned prior. I am asking for a second chance and I will never troll or do anything like this ever again.[/font]

Honestly, I don't think this dude deserve a unban, if he got ban by bison he most definitely deserve it. Another thing is, this is not the first time "FREAK" did this type of action. I've seen him done this on so many occasion. Often time, when him and his buddies get on the server, and if they aren't on the same team, they would intentionally lose or grief their teammates, but I'm not the type of person to always report "little" stuff like this case (I HATE WRITING PARAGRAPHS TO MUCH WORK)[i]cause all they have to do is grow up and stop being a dick and just play the game, cause that's what we are all here for on this "DEAD" as game.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Yeah let him take that 1month Vacation. Big Grin
[/i]
[-] The following 2 users Like johnnyboi212's post:
   Jesse W., rookoo
jesse always no lifing on these forums. he thinks because he got a new job he has a say in everything
Yo Eddie, I know it sucks catching bans and being caught, but this should give you some time to simply get away from the toxicity and grow, even. It's easy to get caught up in the routine of coming in and fucking with people, i get it. But you have griefed on my team before for much less of a reason than "people were leaving". Have a productive April and CYA ON THE FORUMS KID
Describing in vivid detail how you are going to approach making a ban appeal and then literally doing exactly what you said you'd do isn't some wacky random coincidence. News flash, that's called premeditation. I think that this ban should be extended to a 3 or 6 month long ban a la that one guy who had his year-long ban extended into a perma by 250.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   sift
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Mar 29 2018, 02:28 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: Describing in vivid detail how you are going to approach making a ban appeal and then literally doing exactly what you said you'd do isn't some wacky random coincidence. News flash, that's called premeditation. I think that this ban should be extended to a 3 or 6 month long ban a la that one guy who had his year-long ban extended into a perma by 250.

Talking about how I'm going to make a ban appeal but joking around about it because I'm not a serious person means a ban should be extended for something that a month ban was excessive for in the first place? News flash you're extremely unintelligent and everything that comes out of your mouth is toxic, illogical statements.
(Mar 29 2018, 01:41 AM)rookoo Wrote: Yo Eddie, I know it sucks catching bans and being caught, but this should give you some time to simply get away from the toxicity and grow, even. It's easy to get caught up in the routine of coming in and fucking with people, i get it. But you have griefed on my team before for much less of a reason than "people were leaving". Have a productive April and CYA ON THE FORUMS KID

The ban itself was enough for me to get away from the toxicity and grow up while being on the servers, I choose to be an ignorant and immature person because it's not fun to be serious all the time. As I said in my ban appeal, "Upon unban / being given a second chance I will never troll or do anything like this again" and I'm not ignorant to any of the things that I am banned for and others are over exaggerating tiny things and blowing them out of proportion. I stand true to my statements. I ask for a second chance, if any event like this ever happens again it isn't that hard to reban me permanently. 

CYA ON THE FORUMS KID
The ban length won't be reduced. I heard you were bhop scripting too, so maybe I should make it permanent?
[-] The following 4 users Like M. Bison's post:
   johnnyboi212, sift, sosa, thecorbittt1
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
(Mar 29 2018, 03:26 AM)M. Bison Wrote: The ban length won't be reduced. I heard you were bhop scripting too, so maybe I should make it permanent?

+1
/thread