Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rightfully banned for hacking
I was cheating, but don't blame Rabbit for it.  After Sesh got banned there were like 2 people left in these servers I liked and I was just ready to move on with my life.  I even told Rabbit in the Inferno pug to pull the trigger said "better you than Muffinman," check the chat logs.  I did this 100% on my own and didn't tell anyone until I was making it very blatant, and then I told everyone in mm1 or voice chat.  Rabbit is not to blame.

Edit: FREE SESH!!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like woKe's post:
   Muffinman, Sn0wing
Thats why you talked so hard about me saying you will rape me? I bet $100 you won't out aim me even with you having wallhacks on on aim_map.

Lets play right now!

Also Im hated by like 80% of this server, doesn't mean Im going to cheat to stop playing here.

Dummy lol. 0 brain, this is what drugs do to you.
Hopefully this proves how easy it is to cheat and something will be done about it
[-] The following 3 users Like sift's post:
   gosha98, thecorbittt1, woKe
(Aug 22 2018, 04:06 AM)ne7eX Wrote: Thats why you talked so hard about me saying you will rape me? I bet $100 you won't out aim me even with you having wallhacks on on aim_map.

Lets play right now!

Also Im hated by like 80% of this server, doesn't mean Im going to cheat to stop playing here.

Dummy lol. 0 brain, this is what drugs do to you.

This seems like it came from @realDonaldTrump's twitter feed. Nonsense.

Netex, I didn't shit talk you or say I was going to rape you.  When you made the forum post about you cheating (LOL) I said you didn't.  I was trolling you because obviously I was cheating and obviously you're better than me.

Now I'm going to talk shit you.  You're a fucking imbecile who is as gullible as my  year old nephew.  How you could possibly think this shit I was saying was serious would be beyond me if I hadn't seen you get worked up into hot-sweats two weeks ago when Marcos kept saying that you bought CS lessons from Helmut.  You are the easiest person in the world to troll because you are totally and completely self-obsessed, so all one has to do is say they are better than you and you're instantly in the palm of their hand.  I mean, you made a fucking War-Lords forums post about yourself to see if people thought you were hacking.  LOL!  I seriously hope you grow up some day and realize that no one cares about you.  And I'm not saying that in a mean way, like "your parents don't love you" or some shit, I'm saying that in a deeply true way in that everyone else has a fucking life and a whole world going on around them and they could give two shits about whether you or Helmut are better at CSS or w/e other bullshit occupies your peanut brain.  Good day sir.
[-] The following 8 users Like woKe's post:
   Crusader, Drago, hellomynameis, i cri everytiem, QueenCrazy, rookoo, sift, wil.son
(Aug 22 2018, 04:23 AM)sift Wrote: Hopefully this proves how easy it is to cheat and something will be done about it

I told Bison exactly how I did it and he said there's nothing to be done.  I was hopeful it was patchable too.
Sucks that you felt the need to cheat before leaving the game, but eh its just a game, a old and in its dead bed game. I understand the will to go out with "style" ^^

Have a good time doing whatever you wanna do irl baby girl  Heart

(Someone reported you to me, looked up the stats and spectated you then i reported it to Bison, since not officially admin, just so you know).
[-] The following 2 users Like Ben-'s post:
   Muffinman, woKe
(Aug 22 2018, 05:21 AM)Ben- Wrote: Sucks that you felt the need to cheat before leaving the game, but eh its just a game, a old and in its dead bed game. I understand the will to go out with "style" ^^

Have a good time doing whatever you wanna do irl baby girl  Heart

(Someone reported you to me, looked up the stats and spectated you then i reported it to Bison, since not officially admin, just so you know).

Nah, just that I gotta protect myself from myself.  I'm an addict man.
[-] The following 1 user Likes woKe's post:
   Ben-
(Aug 22 2018, 04:31 AM)woKe Wrote:
(Aug 22 2018, 04:23 AM)sift Wrote: Hopefully this proves how easy it is to cheat and something will be done about it

I told Bison exactly how I did it and he said there's nothing to be done.  I was hopeful it was patchable too.
I'm sorry but this is incredibly immature
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jesse W.'s post:
   woKe
As your leader i will not force you to give up relationships and play cs instead, that's on you. if i gotta push you to play the game u want to make a living out of, then this shit aint for you.
(Aug 22 2018, 10:24 AM)Jesse W. Wrote: I'm sorry but this is incredibly immature

I agree, sift should be taking this seriously and not posting memes.