Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban appeal
You dont just "move on" from a life like counterstrike guise.
[-] The following 1 user Likes tardbus's post:
   sift
(Aug 29 2018, 09:53 PM)Blu3z Wrote: unlike you, i didn't cheat. You got fucking badmins on here who do their job incorrectly and then don't take the steps to fix their mistakes. Then you have a server owner who's more inactive than a 40 year old 600 pound whale in the basement who hasn't moved any part of his body but his hands in 20 years. I get that people are "busy" But it would take maybe 30 minutes to get proper information and realize this ban is a false ban. seriously lol,

I resent that remark. I hear this enough in game and I am tired of you people coming in here with your skinny noodle arms looking like toothpicks poking fun at my soon to be muscle flab. 

Enjoy your vacation!!  Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes fAt's post:
   Drago
I didn't fucking cheat. You guys are absolutely brain dead if you think i have cheated. I appreciate the compliment though. But for anyone commenting who doesn't know shit/ who this doesn't relate to, i ask that you crawl back into your hole and fuck off.Thanks
(Aug 31 2018, 12:45 AM)Blu3z Wrote: I didn't fucking cheat. You guys are absolutely brain dead if you think i have cheated. I appreciate the compliment though. But for anyone commenting who doesn't know shit/ who this doesn't relate to, i ask that you crawl back into your hole and fuck off.Thanks

"You guys are absolutely brain dead if you think i have cheated."

Oxymoron.
(Aug 31 2018, 12:45 AM)Blu3z Wrote: I didn't fucking cheat. You guys are absolutely brain dead if you think i have cheated. I appreciate the compliment though. But for anyone commenting who doesn't know shit/ who this doesn't relate to, i ask that you crawl back into your hole and fuck off.Thanks

Mad in game I can understand. Especially when it's related to the reg. But now, mad about CSS, a dead game, in a dead forum, in plain 2018 - now thats something son!

Ps: Get that blood pressure checked.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
too much salt kills
(Aug 31 2018, 09:47 PM)thecorbittt1 Wrote: too much salt kills

I tell people to make their koolaid with sugar... fuckers still dumping salt in it
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Guess I forgot to close this thread, -Denied- create a proper ban appeal next time - and if you currently have a ban appeal in progress, please have patience, thank you for your cooperation.