Loks Wrote:My kdr is 0.92 and i still voted no

This must explain why it's 14:12 and not 13:13! Smile
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
OwnageHN Wrote:
Loks Wrote:My kdr is 0.92 and i still voted no

This must explain why it's 14:12 and not 13:13! Smile

Im not a complete noob! Wink
[Image: 20j1ild.png]
M. Bison Wrote:Alternative suggestion, remove AWP limit on losing team entirely. Y/N

Interesting.
Mr.Tea Wrote:Alternative suggestion, remove AWP limit on losing team entirely. Y/N

I voted No.

I like the above idea though, although no limit may be pushing it - perhaps a higher limit of 2 or 3.

Would it also be possible to test these suggestions on a single server, and then have regulars provide feedback upon whether the changes made any positive or negative changes towards balancing?
1 AWP on winning team, 2 AWPs on losing team instead of no restriction at all?
And how is "loosing team" determined?
[Image: 127101_602.png]
Imperf3ct Wrote:
Mr.Tea Wrote:Alternative suggestion, remove AWP limit on losing team entirely. Y/N

I voted No.

I like the above idea though, although no limit may be pushing it - perhaps a higher limit of 2 or 3.

Would it also be possible to test these suggestions on a single server, and then have regulars provide feedback upon whether the changes made any positive or negative changes towards balancing?

That quote is from Bison and not Tea.  How did you even manage to misquote like that? lol

Spiffywerks Wrote:And how is "loosing team" determined?

Who are you quoting?
SMF has some problems whenever you quote multiple quotes :-\ Somehow, the wrong name went into that quote.

Also, Ownage, hostage said:

hostage Wrote:2 AWPs on losing team instead of no restriction at all?

and Spiffywerks was simply asking how one decides who the losing team is :Smile
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
I didn't even notice this topic was 5 pages long already. I just read the last page and was thinking... Okay, if we want to have one awp on the losing team, how do you determine the losing team? Is it KDR average of the teams? Is it Win/Lose Ratio?

Just cause a team is losing, doesn't mean that the losing team couldn't have someone that's always using an awp, taking 90% of the kills, but dying every round.

The awp isn't some magical weapon that turns the tides of a battle. You have to be able to know how to use it, otherwise, in unskilled hands, it's worse than a knife.
[Image: 127101_602.png]
Phew, I thought that was for me. I was just giving an alternative alternative suggestion  :o