No
15 50.00%
Yes
15 50.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 AWP and ONLY for losing team.
Schooling noobs is part of the game and attempting to enable the noobs by limiting the AWP in such a manner will not encourage spray and pray.

People who are skilled with the AWP wills simply use the AK & M4, and perform 2-3 shot bursts at long range. As you can see with my stats, AWP kills are merely 7% of my kills, and there's a good reason for it. While the AWP is a highly useful weapon, it is not a crucial or effective one in winning rounds in a 24+ man pub.

Attempting to enable a "spray and pray" mentality will only limit the current "crappy" players or "noobs." First, I highly doubt that this will encourage or allow them to further damage "more skilled" players. Instead, instead of getting a single awp shot, they'll just get a 2-3 burst to the head, which would most likely increase the amount of Aimbot complaints and such.

There are plenty of spray and pray noobs out there right now, and the reason that they're continuing this strategy is the fact that they still haven't learned that this is never an effective way to play. They do need to get stomped and watch the better players play so they can get better.

I'll still be on the server either way, since I don't use the AWP as much as many people believe (Check my stats if you don't believe me), but I fear that such limitations will detract from the more experienced players that frequent the server, which in turn will also limit other players that join to play against these experienced players. As Tea pointed out, many of us found this server because it was a good community that didn't ban the AWP.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
AWPer = Camper = afraid of dying = care too much of their score/points = care too much to be no. 1 = ???
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
BARCODE Wrote:AWPer = Camper = afraid of dying = care too much of their score/points = care too much to be no. 1 = ???
You're very ignorant if you believe that to be true.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
BARCODE Wrote:AWPer = Camper = afraid of dying = care too much of their score/points = care too much to be no. 1 = ???

Wow, really.  BARCODE = Nerd Rage probably because he tried to flank someone and someone ruined his fun.  Freakin camper stopped me from shooting 5 ppl in the back.  What a noob.

You can't be #1 if your team losses.  It defeats the purpose of being number 1. 
Guys, i think he was questioning that, not stating that :Smile
Counter-Strike: Source
War-Lords.net Public Clan: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/W-L/

Contact xFerior (me) for more information on the Public Server clan.

[Image: 2evxipy.jpg]
Mr.Tea Wrote:You can't be #1 if your team losses.  It defeats the purpose of being number 1.
Ah ha! I smell a team stacker!

Alternative suggestion, remove AWP limit on losing team entirely. Y/N
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
lol..i never thought that 3 question marks is a smiley...  ;D

Come on guys..i can feel ur stressed out.. Cheer up! Lets have a beer...
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
BARCODE Wrote:Come on guys..i can feel ur stressed out.. Cheer up! Lets have a beer...

mMmm beer Smile
Apparently the average KDR on the server is less than 1.  We can assume by the close number of votes that those with less than 1 KDR voted for the AWP restriction and those that have a KDR above 1 voted against the AWP restriction.
[Image: 0:3304193_css.png]
My kdr is 0.92 and i still voted no
[Image: 20j1ild.png]