No
15 50.00%
Yes
15 50.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 AWP and ONLY for losing team.
haha...I stack all the time and every map.  8) if you notice on your screen shot of nuke i'm 1-0 in the 7th rnd.  Hella stacking.  I just care about improving my kpd.  Thats all there is in life.  your kpd!
biebsfan Wrote:Then why not implement an aggressive team balance system?  After one team wins 5 consecutive rounds, do a scramble?  Arrange players evenly by KPD so that the top 5 players (by overall KPD, not by score on the team) of both teams have roughly average KPDs?  I'm sure a more complicated balance system could be thought out, but I was thinking of something using weighted averages to pick members of each team, i.e.

T={}
CT={}

players={1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10}

let's assume players 1-10 have KPDs of 10-1, respectively

random send the first player to a random team, for example CT

then T={}
        CT={1}

then #2 goes to T
        T={2}
        CT={1}

then find the average kpd of each team, weighted for # of players (T=9/2=4.5, CT=10/2=5)
since T has the lower KPD #3 goes to T
T={2,3}
CT={1}

now the balanced KPD is T=(9+8)/3=5.67, CT=(10/3)=3.33

so the next player goes to CT

CT={1,4}=>mean=4.25
T={2,3}=>mean=4.25

equal, so randomize again (assume CT)

and so on...eventually this gives you a team of (assuming randoms always go to CT)

CT={1,4,5,8,9} |KPD={10,7,6,3,2}=>mean=2.8
T={2,3,6,7,10} |KPD={9,8,5,4,1}=>mean=2.7

I am by no means a programmer or a mathematician but I feel it's easy to see how an aggressive balancing system like this could work (if it could even be implemented into CSS, I don't know jack about css except for some old sv_cheats 1 scripts).  Could also factor in server rank/# of kills to compensate for those (for example) that have never played before and are rocking a 20-1 score.

Personal opinion is that I wouldn't want to see a very aggressive team balancing script, because in my opinion, aggressive means switching players every round to balance teams. usually switching one of the top players with one of the worst is enough to balance the teams
Top player no likey.
[Image: 2zecl8z.png]
lol..i played lately at 24/7 dedust2..iv spent a lot of time balancing each team.i really dont understand y those good players tend to team up all the time..they dont have any sense og trying to balance the game.hmppt
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]
Stacking at its best

Attached Files

.jpg   de_inferno0001.jpg (Size: 381.52 KB / Downloads: 0)
OMG!!!  :o
[Image: 11bkoc6.png]
[Image: 2uiga3d.jpg]
[Image: bar.jpg]