Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The minecraft server is up for the time being, I still need to write some plugins for it but in the mean time it's up in creative mode so have fun!

server ip: mc.war-lords.net
Leaky Can I play in the servers with a pirated version of Minecraft. If yes, then how?  ;D
I need to get a life.
Nice dude, I'm just on it now. Gonna make a little underground base for myself I reckon, but chances are anything I make won't be saved if we end up setting it to Peaceful mode or whatever.

EDIT : Also I forgot, Creative Mode is just like, 1 click destruction, and your Inventory is everything you'd ever need in the game.

If I start playing hard now, can we keep the stuff we built in Creative Mode when the server goes to normal Peaceful Mode? I wanna get started on a little project before it gets difficult to mine without 19 other people fighting over materials and taking all your ore.

EDIT : Okay upon further inspection, you can totally change from Creative to Survival Mode. The thing is though, the game is in Beta at the moment, but the full game comes out at the end of November.

Also whilst digging around, the first cave I found had structures in it, but they were really weird. It's like all the tracks were facing the wrong directions, and there were wood supports and stuff. I don't think they were made by a player, but it was just creepy.

EDIT : I just realised that when the new Minecraft comes out, you'll have to update the server to the newest version, so the maps will be lost (because there is a new environment). So I probably won't bother until the update.
If you read this, you suck.
Leaky Wrote:creative mode
Dont like that... and could you write a plug that Replaces Blocks like Gold,iron.etc like for Gold Every week it replaces the gold in different places
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
creative mode was chosen by vote, not many people voted.

at the moment it's going to stay creative until there's enough people who want a survival server, then we may either have both a creative and survival server or just move to survival.

your structures from a creative map won't be transfered to a survival map, that's just not fair.

I'm also going to be installing / making plugins to make it a bit more fun.
Yeah guys, I'll give the minecraft server a go when the finalized mincraft is released.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Can anyone tell me a sort of description about how to play minecraft ? its famous. i hear its name everywhere.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain Wrote:Can anyone tell me a sort of description about how to play minecraft ? its famous. i hear its name everywhere.

This is the cracked version a.k.a free:

http://www.mediafire.com/?j46r02460saao21

( Refer this video if you need help installing : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeQqTeAUh...re=related )

The original paid version :

http://www.minecraft.net/

Minecraft revolves around one simple principal: survival. The game is split into day and night cycles. During the day, you spend time gathering resources, whether it be searching for ore, digging holes, fishing or planting crops. Night is spent either indoors, mining underground tunnels, building tools or running around outside being chased by monsters.
I need to get a life.
You summarised it well ransack, but I'll just add one thing: Crafting; making weapons and tools out of ore and other materials.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Is that can play multiplayer rAn ? cuz i heard it releases so many version........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]