Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoever sent me this warning
ruplayer Wrote:I never called anyone in this community "faggot", "fag" by the way, check my logs everywhere, I don't use these words at all.
+1
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]
naive Wrote:"I even dated an Indian girl once. I'm far from racist. " You're gay, racist coverup lie.

"Also being prejudiced against Russian people is NOT racism. " False statement.

"If this is how all Russians are raised, then I feel very sorry for your native country." Inherently racist implication.

"most Koreans love Starcraft" Statistically incorrect prejudice.

"and next to Germans, Russians were the most notorious for hacking (especially during 1.6 and the early days of Source)" racial stereotype
1st) No. That isn't a racist statement. You're grasping at straws there. Many gay people do date women at some point in their lives. He's using the fact that she's Indian, a different race than he is as proof that he's not racist against all races. The way you made the statement of racist coverup lie sounds like you hate gays as well.

2nd) Eh, yes and no. It's a debatable argument on both sides.

3rd) Not racist, just a generalization. Different things.

4th) Statistically, I believe it's a true statement, if taken into context. A good deal of Koreans like Starcraft over any other race. It's a true fact.

5th) That's not a racist stereotype. It's a pretty well-known fact that a good deal of cracked games for multiplayer are sold in Russia as well as a good deal of lower-end hacks are also made by Russian devs.

There's a difference between stereotypes, generalizations, and racism.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Hey rival ,

I understand that you are angry about a lotta things , But nothing gives you the right to go on about a guys country or race . I have had a lotta interactions with ru b4 and i never had a problem understanding him . If you dont understand him ask him to explain it or shut the fuck up . When people ( by which i mean cunts like ownage and massacre ) had a go at loks u were the first to defend him . If i recall correctly u said  " loks speaks your language better than you speak his " . One could say the same to you now . Ru may have been outta line , but u were way way over when you commented about russians . please refrain from doing so on an international community , even if its the flames section .
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
I, The Rival Wrote:if I thought the same way about black people as you did about gay people, would you just say "well that's fair enough, that's how he was raised"? I don't think you would.
The thing is - they were born black, and nothing wrong with that, or you can say God created some people with white skin color, some with black, anyway, people were never born gay, they become gay.  Do you see the difference?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I, The Rival Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:I doubt any father would want his son to become a gay one day, some people have to deal with this problem in their own families.

It's just so simple minded!!! You should love your son unconditionally, no matter if he's gay, straight or anything in between! It's not a problem to be gay, it's something that is celebrated. Diversity is a good thing. It doesn't matter if you think it's wrong, gay people can still have children. Some people don't even want children, did you even think of that? With 7 billion people on the planet (and constantly rising), we need more gay people to quell the population boom! I realise that it's your opinion, but if I thought the same way about black people as you did about gay people, would you just say "well that's fair enough, that's how he was raised"? I don't think you would.
Man i understand you,but you dont have to argue with me or Ru just because we dont share your opnions, there has to be a thing that you dislike,and we dislike gays,and you cant change that.oh and i dont think you should call Ru racist after saying those things about my and his countries..we can say a lot of things about ur country too you know?you live in England,isnt england racist?Do you enter the eurosport site?dont you see John terry being racist.??the english supporters being racist to Daniel sturridge?your country is as much of a racist country as ours is maybe even more.just chill out bro..
It's a different culture. CFC.

In the Western culture, it's a pretty big deal to dislike a person based on their sexual orientation. In fact most people consider it a bigger deal than racism. Hate crimes based on sexual orientation are always taken more serious than racial crimes.

You're entitled to what you think, but I find it morally reprehensible to dislike someone based on their sexual orientation. If it's in your culture, like some Arab nations, I cannot hold your culture to a high standard. I do not have any respect for any person, group, organization, or nation that does not regard one's choice of sexual preference as their own choice.

It's equal to being racist.

I won't bash your beliefs or hold them against your overall character, but these are my views.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller Wrote:It's a different culture. CFC.

In the Western culture, it's a pretty big deal to dislike a person based on their sexual orientation. In fact most people consider it a bigger deal than racism. Hate crimes based on sexual orientation are always taken more serious than racial crimes.

You're entitled to what you think, but I find it morally reprehensible to dislike someone based on their sexual orientation. If it's in your culture, like some Arab nations, I cannot hold your culture to a high standard. I do not have any respect for any person, group, organization, or nation that does not regard one's choice of sexual preference as their own choice.

It's equal to being racist.

I won't bash your beliefs or hold them against your overall character, but these are my views.
Yeah man I understand you..but see u can explain that in a more calm way.. but he starts to insult everyone that doesnt understand him the first time.
ruplayer Wrote:Some people get it wrong, but nobody attempt to prove that gay people aren't human. Gay - is just your personal preference, and which in my opinion is weird and stupid, but it's just my opinion. I doubt any father would want his son to become a gay one day, some people have to deal with this problem in their own families. I never called anyone in this community "faggot", "fag" by the way, check my logs everywhere, I don't use these words at all.
I used to think that homosexuality was a choice too, but I have researched it, and it seems that most of the time it's actually not a choice. Sometimes gay people don't even want to be gay, but they still are.

Rival has a point though, parents should be able to accept their children even if their children are homosexual.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
Cant somebody Close this topic?
I could go on all day dissecting the racism that I declared earlier, I can prove with the maths though for the one about koreans.

4 million copies of StarCraft have been sold in S. Korea alone since its debut in 1998.

The population of S. Korea is 48,875,000

4,000,000/48,875,000 == .081

Lets presume at most x5 times that number manage to steal starcraft somehow and that all people that ever play starcraft in s. korea LOVE it.

.081 x5 == 0.405

41% at max I presume could possibly even play starcraft in Korea, making it a virtual statistic impossibility for "most" people in Korea to have played starcraft, let alone love it.

Need, I continue?

Claiming to date an indian woman makes him not racist, is essentially a race driven concept. The way I see it, he lied to an Indian woman about his sexuality because he views them as unworthy of being treated as honest humans.

Prejudice against groups of people based on the race, is racism.

Generalizations about groups of people based on their race, is racism.

You may say many russians, etc play cracked csConfused and hack, but "most" is likely just completely false and short of you proving that >50% of russians hack, your statement that "most" hack will be false and therefore your generalization of russians is inherent based on their race, and your experience with a small group of them.

Rival has interacted with small groups of people of various nationalities and is making broad judgements about these groups of people with no facts aside from, "he met a couple people like this". It *is* inherently racist, whether or not his intentions are malicious.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."