Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whoever sent me this warning
ruplayer Wrote:Not really a good example, disliking nationality or disliking gay people is different. You should get smarter, you're 20+, what's gonna happen when you're 30-40+, you aint gonna have kids. Women are here for relationship with men and continuing your family line so it wont stop on your dumb ass.

BECAUSE GAY PEOPLE CAN'T HAVE CHILDREN?????

You're a fucking moron. Seriously, I actually think part of your brain doesn't work. Go and read a fucking book, you stupid piece of shit.
If you read this, you suck.
Hey, I'm not gay. He sucked *my* dick.

P.S. Rival,  Your own post was strife with racism.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
ruplayer Wrote:By the way, no more GF thing, I got married.
Congratulations bro!!.. and i really agree with Ru on the gay thing.
naive Wrote:P.S. Rival,  Your own post was strife with racism.

Be a bit more specific. Which post was strife with "racism"?

[Erevanski]...    (CFC) Wrote:and i really agree with Ru on the gay thing.

Well you're as much of a fucking idiot as he is then, aren't you?
If you read this, you suck.
ruplayer Wrote:3. I just dislike gay people. I have never seen any in Russia, and I probably wont get used to see them around, this is how I was raised. I normally avoid gay people, so I don't have to talk to them. In other words, do what you want, all your weird staff, I don't care. Just don't bring it up in any other thread, because sometimes I read forums while I'm having my lunch, and you post about your "special" need in men's dick here and there...
Some people are raised as violent racists, does that make it okay? Good luck with your marriage btw.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
silly Wrote:Some people are raised as violent racists, does that make it okay?

Good point, he should blame his parents.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
"I even dated an Indian girl once. I'm far from racist. " You're gay, racist coverup lie.

"Also being prejudiced against Russian people is NOT racism. " False statement.

"If this is how all Russians are raised, then I feel very sorry for your native country." Inherently racist implication.

"most Koreans love Starcraft" Statistically incorrect prejudice.

"and next to Germans, Russians were the most notorious for hacking (especially during 1.6 and the early days of Source)" racial stereotype
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
ruplayer Wrote:By the way, no more GF thing, I got married.

Nice dude!! Do that thing I told you about on your honeymoon! Then tell her to make you a samich!!

Anyway, you guys should just stay away from eachother, or just have it out with each other in the flames sextion. I think that everyone would enjoy reading the lot of it.

You guys are both cool dudes but come on this fight is Seriously getting old and and it's going in a circle. Just get over your huge egos. I'm not saying that you should be best buds but FFS just drop it. Please?
[Image: jmchoooiumxgp4oyra5.png][Image: 4im0y2kvr2yk2v2nr7.png]

http://war-lords.net/flamez/matt-4838/m ... n#msg34895
^^^^ Click and say Thank you to the guys who keep
this shit going.NOW^^^^

naive Wrote:I've fallen asleep cuddling a laptop before, don't judge me.
I don't know either of them, but I really don't see the problem with homosexuality. It's a variant of human sexuality, just like heterosexuality or bisexuality. Judging based solely on race, ethnicity, sexuality, ect... is just prejudice. Ethnic or sexual prejudice are just the same to me.
I, The Rival Wrote:
ruplayer Wrote:3. I just dislike gay people. I have never seen any in Russia, and I probably wont get used to see them around, this is how I was raised. I normally avoid gay people, so I don't have to talk to them. In other words, do what you want, all your weird staff, I don't care. Just don't bring it up in any other thread, because sometimes I read forums while I'm having my lunch, and you post about your "special" need in men's dick here and there...

You are so small minded, it's actually amazing. If this is how all Russians are raised, then I feel very sorry for your native country.
1st. I don't think that all Russians are Small minded, that's just wrong, because I know some russian friends, and they accept you whatever u are.
2nd. I agree with Rival, We should accept all other people, no matter what they are, at the end their all Humans, and every Person from any community is free to be, say and do whatever he/she wants.
[Image: bxj6gaq99c9hyvinfkvn.jpg]
[Image: w0l5y0.png]