Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEAM STACK RULE!!!!!!
silly Wrote:It seems to me that this new rule against team stacking is unfair, overly restrictive and unwise. There are already examples of problems associated with it here: http://war-lords.net/abuse-problems/kick...icseen#new Where someone was not allowed to nominate specific maps and to join a particular team. I can understand switching players who agree to change teams, but kicking people, not to mention banning them for things like this seems extreme. There has to be a better way to deal with something like stacking.
Did you actually read the rule before you posted? No where in it did it mention players getting "banned" or "kicked" for violating it.

MOTD_RULE Wrote:Team Stacking
People who intentionally teamstack to harvest points will have either their points adjusted, points completely reset, or gameme tracking disabled for their account.

Additionally, he wasn't kicked for team stacking which makes that an invalid example.

ruplayer Wrote:I kicked you just to clear off your nomination
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
bison, when you connect to wL servers, the rules show up, but it don't show the new rule about team stacking  :o
Doesn't look like all of the pages were updated. It should show up now.
silly Wrote:It seems to me that this new rule against team stacking is unfair
that's true bro, yesterday ruplayer banned me for 10 mins because he thought that i was team stacking, the map was inferno, there were 17 CTs and 16 Ts so i went to T to balance it, couple seconds, other guy joined Ts so it was 18 players on Ts side, this pissed me off, because i did the right thing, but they assumed........ i thought wL staff have pro admins......
I will talk with ruplayer about that incident when he's home from work.
M. Bison Wrote:I will talk with ruplayer about that incident when he's home from work.
ok, thanks for listening....  Wink
}{@K@P Wrote:
that's true bro, yesterday ruplayer banned me for 10 mins because he thought that i was team stacking, the map was inferno, there were 17 CTs and 16 Ts so i went to T to balance it, couple seconds, other guy joined Ts so it was 18 players on Ts side, this pissed me off, because i did the right thing, but they assumed........ i thought wL staff have pro admins......

No. On the beginning of the round you joined ct on inferno with hope that we will be dominating, but unfortunately to you T's were leading with 6-0, Assassin brought it to my attention to follow your actions(it was really funny because it looked like he predicted what's going to happen). Next thing I see 18(T)-17(CT) lowrate in spec. 30 sec after 17(T) - 17(CT) boom... lowrate joins T, and I see 18(T) - 17(CT) score is 7-0.(terrorists winning). Maybe I would warn you, but since I know you created multiple threads about team stacking and warned by multiple admins in game many times, I just gave you 10 minutes break so we can finish the map without you. Don't you feel stupid to complain here after I explained the reason to you via PM.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:
No. On the beginning of the round you joined ct on inferno with hope that we will be dominating, but unfortunately to you T's were leading with 6-0, Assassin brought it to my attention to follow your actions(it was really funny because it looked like he predicted what's going to happen). Next thing I see 18(T)-17(CT) lowrate in spec. 30 sec after 17(T) - 17(CT) boom... lowrate joins T, and I see 18(T) - 17(CT) score is 7-0.(terrorists winning). Maybe I would warn you, but since I know you created multiple threads about team stacking and warned by multiple admins in game many times, I just gave you 10 minutes break so we can finish the map without you. Don't you feel stupid to complain here after I explained the reason to you via PM.

ha! i left then i came back in like 7 mins, i went to spec because i wanted to offer other players to populate popular maps 2, then i had to join T because they had less people.
Assassin can confirm.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
crying for help now?

yeah, i know what he will tell "psshhh lowrate teamstacked, he went to T"