13 37.14%
Yes
17 48.57%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server
dammit too many AWP!!
Haha. Just checked it out. Tongue It was awesome fun with a dozen or so regulars, but I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy it against the war-lords sniper crowd. The other guns are all far less viable unless you already have mad skills with them. Pit/long A seemed a lot easier for T to dominate. CT spawn wasn't as bad as I'd feared. At least, not today.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Izzie Rufus Wrote:Haha. Just checked it out. Tongue It was awesome fun with a dozen or so regulars, but I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy it against the war-lords sniper crowd. The other guns are all far less viable unless you already have mad skills with them. Pit/long A seemed a lot easier for T to dominate. CT spawn wasn't as bad as I'd feared. At least, not today.
it not fun,you know!!!
all snipers are pussies!!!
Maybe random spawns is the solution to this, or zone spawning, instead of just the default spots.
Ya i think that would help . but dint we try this already , the random spawning has to be limited , i.e T's should spwan on their side of the map ( upper tunnels , t spawn , side doors ) and ct shoud spawn on their end of the map , this avoids spawn rape and also ensures that the enemy u killed at ur spawn does not spawn again right behind you!! A lotta other dm servers with awps are doing this and seems to work out pretty good too.
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
ARYA! Wrote:Ya i think that would help . but dint we try this already , the random spawning has to be limited , i.e T's should spwan on their side of the map ( upper tunnels , t spawn , side doors ) and ct shoud spawn on their end of the map , this avoids spawn rape and also ensures that the enemy u killed at ur spawn does not spawn again right behind you!! A lotta other dm servers with awps are doing this and seems to work out pretty good too.

QFT.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I was actually contemplating whether to do something like that months ago.  ???
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
D2 DM was pretty active today, compared to other days. I personally don't mind the AWPs. I would leave it limitless.
Alicia Melchiott Wrote:
Izzie Rufus Wrote:Haha. Just checked it out. Tongue It was awesome fun with a dozen or so regulars, but I'm not sure how much I'd enjoy it against the war-lords sniper crowd. The other guns are all far less viable unless you already have mad skills with them. Pit/long A seemed a lot easier for T to dominate. CT spawn wasn't as bad as I'd feared. At least, not today.
it not fun,you know!!!
all snipers are pussies!!!
im more of a sniper than a rifler and im suicidal how does that make me a pussy? tell me please
it doesnt take that much skill to kill an awper 
Assassin Wrote:im more of a sniper than a rifler and im suicidal how does that make me a pussy? tell me please
it doesnt take that much skill to kill an awper
not all player la...sorry Assassin
and please don't angry