No
13 37.14%
Yes
17 48.57%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For/Against: AWP on Dust 2 Deathmatch Server
Yeah, now looks whose whining, STFU Drunk, hypocrite, you said to me once to get better and kill us, but now because you suck against awps you're gonna whine about it, well, then get better and kill them quit complaining about the awp, and thats the same for the rest of you, im 27th in the server ranking and i have no complaints getting killed by a nub with the awp every now and then, because it seems like nobody believes me when i say, 80% of awpers in the Dm SUCK ASS!!, its so freackin easy to p90 them, and most of them either one can't hit a moving target, or two cant shoot somebody at close range with the awp.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
General Josh Wrote:Yeah, now looks whose whining, STFU Drunk, hypocrite, you said to me once to get better and kill us, but now because you suck against awps you're gonna whine about it, well, then get better and kill them quit complaining about the awp, and thats the same for the rest of you, im 27th in the server ranking and i have no complaints getting killed by a nub with the awp every now and then, because it seems like nobody believes me when i say, 80% of awpers in the Dm SUCK ASS!!, its so freackin easy to p90 them, and most of them either one can't hit a moving target, or two cant shoot somebody at close range with the awp.
I'm pretty good compared to you, remeber another day you couldnt even spawn?
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
ok, if dust 2 DM has awp, then where can I and the rest of the people can go to practice with scouts?
}{@K@P Wrote:ok, if dust 2 DM has awp, then where can I and the rest of the people can go to practice with scouts?

Practice scouting against awpers, like I practice rifling against awpers?

AWPs don't really change anything tbh.
Riser` Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:ok, if dust 2 DM has awp, then where can I and the rest of the people can go to practice with scouts?

Practice scouting against awpers, like I practice rifling against awpers?

AWPs don't really change anything tbh.
yeah, but awp kills you from 1 shot most of the time, for scout, you must aim at the head to kill with 1 shot
Some maps on the sniper server only allow scouts.  :o
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
}{@K@P Wrote:yeah, but awp kills you from 1 shot most of the time, for scout, you must aim at the head to kill with 1 shot
That is true of CS:S regardless of the server. The secret to scouting is getting good enough to get that headshot, no matter what you're up against. You generally don't have time for a second chance.

M. Bison Wrote:Some maps on the sniper server only allow scouts.  :o
We were playing a scout map when I got on the sniper server yesterday, which was tons of fun. I spent the next 3 hours though trying [unsuccessfully] to get another scout map voted in... Seems like most n00bs and pr0s alike go there to practice with the AWP.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Izzie Rufus Wrote:
}{@K@P Wrote:yeah, but awp kills you from 1 shot most of the time, for scout, you must aim at the head to kill with 1 shot
That is true of CS:S regardless of the server. The secret to scouting is getting good enough to get that headshot, no matter what you're up against. You generally don't have time for a second chance.true

M. Bison Wrote:Some maps on the sniper server only allow scouts.  :o
We were playing a scout map when I got on the sniper server yesterday, which was tons of fun. I spent the next 3 hours though trying [unsuccessfully] to get another scout map voted in... Seems like most n00bs and pr0s alike go there to practice with the AWP.
thats why..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
STop damned complaining about every little blasted thing damnit!
I can p90 and Ak an awper, and u mean to tell me you cant scout them, ive seen people do it. learn to think outside of the box: In Caveman terms that means
Man Have Awp, Man shoot me, So i dont go head to head with man, i go around man and shoot him from behind; simple enough for ya, Ive noticed that more so with the awps now that both teams tend to stack people in 1 place , instead of a strategy of going around your enemy, most of the players seem to think head to head who has more bodies strategy works, due to this, one part of the map is always open, whether that be long A, short A, B or Tuns(Never Mid) theres always openings for both teams, which are more so obvious than they were without awps.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
I agree with General Josh !!