No-steam
46 52.27%
Steam
32 36.36%
Total 88 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:S Steam update released.
w4rkr4f7 Wrote:All WL severs is giving to me Steam Validation Rejected with that new files
i am using the aviara patch and then i just copied and pasted those bin files while using the aviara patch just copy and replace the bin files ( the second link on m bisons post ) it will work fine Smile give it a try u dont have to download that patch
dafaq is wrong with u ?
[Image: 566405_204.png]
[Image: 566405_602.png]
I tried this method over a freshly extracted aviara v71 , my client keeps crashing now. Pulling down a different version of csConfused to test with.

I tried again with a v70 game, ran the nosteam.ru v71 patch, then applied bison's fix. I can join the server for about 2 seconds then my client crashes.
"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you, they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm."
Guys Sad my csConfused is still not working as Bison said I did but its working it showing Steam Validation Rejected I hv updated from www.nosteam.ro but when I updated some files didn't copies cuz of some error I don't know what it is any help?
naive Wrote:I tried this method over a freshly extracted aviara v71 , my client keeps crashing now. Pulling down a different version of csConfused to test with.

I tried again with a v70 game, ran the nosteam.ru v71 patch, then applied bison's fix. I can join the server for about 2 seconds then my client crashes.
Hmmm... Looks like the platform files were updated too. Try copying all of this into /counter-strike source/ (it should show hl2.exe in the folder)

http://tinyurl.com/6wgs52t

If that doesn't work, perhaps try running game as administrator (win7/vista)?  ???

w4rkr4f7 Wrote:NOT eve one server working.until you find a solution for your servers I will not update patch.Other servers from Server browser working.

try in rev ini :
AllowOldRev=True
or
AllowUnknown=True
bir3yk broke backwards compatibility. those servers must be running the older v70 fix. iirc, AllowUnknown caused server instability and bir3yk recommends not using it. I'll need to get someone to test whether AllowOldRev works.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Connecting to 89.179.127.67:27017...
Connected to 89.179.127.67:27017

Counter-Strike: Source
Map: zm_Fidlers-Green_b2
Players: 22 / 64
Build: 4934
Server Number: 10

Connecting to 173.231.35.19:27015...
STEAM validation rejected

SO is not a client problem is a SERVERS PROBLEM. and many servers have that problem not only WL.
not working......

it's working on few of my friends pc's. but not on others.

it'll take about 15 days when i'll get my legit copy of CS:S. till then i think i'll not b able to play Sad
"Not the failure, but Low Aim is Crime"
"If someone hurts you, hit back. Forgiveness comes afterwards."
I tried what bison said on the new nosteam patch but it still tells me steam validation rejected but the server has good amount of players in it so im guessing for some its working but for its not. when will there be a fix?
[Image: isilogo.gif]
I.S.I Wrote:I tried what bison said on the new nosteam patch but it still tells me steam validation rejected but the server has good amount of players in it so im guessing for some its working but for its not. when will there be a fix?
DUDE USE THE AVIARA.RO PATCH AND THEN REPLACE THE BIN FILES ... U DONT NEED THAT OTHER PATCH USE THE AVIARA ONE AND JUST REPLACE THE BIN FILES FROM THIS LINK http://tinyurl.com/6wgs52t  ... TRY THAT.... dont mess up
again. use aviara patch and replace these bin files with the one u have
dafaq is wrong with u ?
[Image: 566405_204.png]
[Image: 566405_602.png]
FarhanAbeer Wrote:
I.S.I Wrote:I tried what bison said on the new nosteam patch but it still tells me steam validation rejected but the server has good amount of players in it so im guessing for some its working but for its not. when will there be a fix?
DUDE USE THE AVIARA.RO PATCH AND THEN REPLACE THE BIN FILES ... U DONT NEED THAT OTHER PATCH USE THE AVIARA ONE AND JUST REPLACE THE BIN FILES FROM THIS LINK http://tinyurl.com/6wgs52t  ... TRY THAT.... dont mess up
you realize that Aviara and nosteam are the samething? or you mean use patch v70 and then use bisons files on it?
[Image: isilogo.gif]
FarhanAbeer Wrote:

if you install aviara patch you will have aviara servers links on Game Menu and will be working because aviara use other steamclient.so  but connect to wl servers still not working.

Steam Emulator both LIn WIN  just updated ,now downloading and testing.