Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dust2 Deathmatch
Matt Wrote:I've added a couple of suggestions from w4rkr4f7. The spawn delay is now 2 seconds and the spawns are randomish. I'm not to sure if I like it completely random. Would you guys like the spawns completely random or the map split up half half so that T's spawn on one side and CT's on the other?
If you were trying to use SpawnTools7 for the random spawns you would've ran into problems. Tongue

Stripper:Source is configured to remove all spawns and add 64 of them. Anyway, I've ported over the SpawnTools7 config to Stripper:Source. Let's see what people think.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I ended up just using the default CSSDM random spawns rather than the SpawnTools ones as they seemed to be better.

General Josh these changes were on the cards anyway. They have been suggested numorous times.
I enjoy the server a lot more with random spawns. It just annoyed me before.
Why do we have flashes?

And whats up with all the rockets?

I don't really like this idea(flashes and rockets).
Riser Wrote:Why do we have flashes?

They're "rockets". Smile
Riser Wrote:Why do we have flashes?

And whats up with all the rockets?

I don't really like this idea(flashes and rockets).

Against campers. The rockets doesn't explode until it hits something so you can throw one from DD to T spawn.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
That random spawn thing isnt really working, i like the idea, not the execution.
Cuz now either two things happen, ppl spawn like right in a crowd of enemies, or they spawn right behind a group of enemies, or they'll spawn and get mobbed in one place, and then spawn in a place right next to that crowd. Like ill spawn in back of b, die, and then spawn in tuns, and like 3 cts come after me. Its not technically fair especially when theres alot of players. At least spawning in the regular spawns allowed for the half decent players to counter any campers, now really its like if you rush around the map, some guy is bound to spawn right behind you and just kill u, and if you camp nearby a spawn point, an opponent will spawn there next, now im not a notorious camper in the dm, i usually p90 rush, but now its like ill spawn, rush out, and someone wil spawn right behind me and kill me. I wonder if you guys actually play after you implement server changes or you just change things and then leave, i mean some of the better players do ok, but now it basically makes the team with the higher skilled players always win or have the advantage.
I like the rockets, i like the nades, except that red streak that shows when you throw the nade causes lag.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
^If you know how to aim and get good shots, you can actually make it. Just get good and you'll see the results and thank me later. O0
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
This new system is alot better in muscle memory training than the last one. Days after implementing it i realized that my aim was horrible and most of the times i was getting a negative score. Soon after the weeks passed i was getting used to it and to aim alot better than last time. Usually i was getting shot in the back after many deads by the back then i decided to develop reflexes each time a bullet reached to my body. When i was using awp i noticed most of my deaths were being killed behind or failed to success in a close combat situation. Campers were never a problem most of the times i respawn close or near the killer. Some good advices i can give you:

- Don't frequently camp in some spots you get shoot or even knifed if you're are caught offguard.
- Try to watch your back in case someone tries to shoot you.
- Footsteps is your key if you don't want to get knifed
- Kill your enemy as fast as possible.
- Remmenber once you kill someone they respawn close, near, in front or so away of you most of the times is close or near.
- When using awp try to always switch to your pistol in case you need more speed to move.
- Once get shoot in the back, jump strafe so you can dodge any other bullet than can kill you and spray/burst your enemy once evaded some bullets.
- Rockets doesn't do high damage as grenandes just spam them when you feel or know the enemy spots.
- 10 seconds of camping is enough for killing you.
- When a enemy is killed they know where you're going, how many teammates are near you and in which direction you're coming.
- Everytime someone respawns they made noisy sound that you can hear if you're close enough.
[Image: 1qs5g7.png]
The rockets aren't that weak. They do about 30-40 damage. I also gave them heat-seeking capabilities, but if you're quick you can dodge them.  Big Grin
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol