Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Team Stacking
Mr.Tea Wrote:ru, u are you arguing with a selfconscious staker.  Any words are wasted.  Maybe you should quote quote them.
Lovely, it's ruplayer_v2.  :Smile No idea what a self-conscious staker is, meh. I'm just trying to have a reasonable conversation regarding team stacking. I'm talking on-topic, and with logic, whereas you just come up with a bunch of confusing nonsense.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
lets not get upset gentlemen
Just trying to get ru to stop encouraging silly to post and break things down by quotes again and again.

Just have heard this conversation over and over.  I know I balance the teams if one team is overwhelming the other team.  Have a few admin abuse threads on it.  Most of the time people cry unfair teams when at the end of a round it is a 2 on 4 situation and have no idea when a team is actually stacked. You can't tell if a team is stacked until about rnd 4 when the losing team's good players can buy weapons. 

A lot of it is up to better players taking initiative to swap.
Mr.Tea Wrote:Just trying to get ru to stop encouraging silly to post and break things down by quotes again and again.
I'm sorry, but that's complete bs, if there's anyone who wants to stop trolling and unnecessary arguments, it's me. There was nothing wrong with what I posted.
Why continue to beat a dead horse. At this point nothing good can come from the current topic. Our servers have been modified to the point where team stacking isnt a consistent issue. When it does cause grief we have admins that are more then happy to resolve said issues.

Tea, Silly, both of you are mature enough to bite your tounge and agree to disagree. Don't make me play Daddy.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
I'm not sure what the fuss is about. Played one team, after a few rounds, switched to another team.

Still pwned in both teams. I normally friends stacked though.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I usually try to join the team with the fewest trolls...  Hate hearing them talk a bunch o' crap while they scream about getting killed, raging, etc... 
[Image: 552360_101.png]
I like office server for this matter. It's avarage player is less skilled than pop maps. Early mornings, when I play, office is ruplayer sided cuz my stupid rushes actually work there.

p.s. yea, silly you're a smart one.a
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Sorry to continue the quoting lol..."A lot of it is up to better players taking initiative to swap."
yet they dont and it is repeated all the time by the same players, in any case as far as I know (correct me if I am wrong) they have a mod to switch the top ratio to the loosing side which would solve this problem but it might cause more problems.
I am not trying to extend this farther then it should go, just saying it might be a thing to consider.

http://youtu.be/FwDmUrlU58E
I'm new, in thirteen days it will be two weeks for me.
_RemiX Wrote:Tea, Silly, both of you are mature enough to bite your tounge and agree to disagree. Don't make me play Daddy.
True Smile

trueplayer Wrote:p.s. yea, silly you're a smart one.a
Thanks.