Yes
25 44.64%
No
31 55.36%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One AWP per user
I'm inclined to agree with Tea if this plugin were to be applied to office and dust2 24/7 servers. P90 rushes can be destructive.
Furthermore, the half time takes awhile there.

I'm okay with it being on pop maps though. Shorter round time, less P90 rushes.

But I understand how unfair it is for players who love the awp.
The intent of the suggestion should be providing a more balanced gameplay.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
How unfavourable it is for players who love the awp and can spam-obtain it you mean, lol.
[Image: 2ntzjn7.png]
silly (no sound): you need to learn
Zero: i taught you
silly (no sound): how to be cool like me
Zero: you knifed me when i retired
silly (no sound): I have hopes for you
silly (no sound): to be my apprentice
silly (no sound): my prodigy
silly (no sound): to carry on my legacy
silly (no sound): good luck padawan
silly (no sound): may the force be with you
Zero: lol
Zero: why you make it sound that you are never coming back alive master?
Zero: Tongue
silly (no sound): I will
silly (no sound): when you're ready
silly (no sound): to show me what you've learnt
silly (no sound): when you're a jedi
It's just fine the way it is, the community should look for some really cool changes, not these kind of things..

#just saying..
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Cortex, post: 67792, member: 3026 Wrote:well getting ONE shot kills by every other weapon is very rare
Every AK47 HS is a kill. Check out some of the top players that use it. A big chuck 30-40% of kills are from Headshots. That is not rare at all.
Anyway, I don't have any issues with buying an awp with the current plugin.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
silly, post: 67810, member: 2152 Wrote:How unfavourable it is for players who love the awp and can spam-obtain it you mean, lol.
?

Spartacus, post: 67809, member: 1060 Wrote:I'm inclined to agree with Tea if this plugin were to be applied to office and dust2 24/7 servers. P90 rushes can be destructive.
Furthermore, the half time takes awhile there.

I'm okay with it being on pop maps though. Shorter round time, less P90 rushes.

But I understand how unfair it is for players who love the awp.
The intent of the suggestion should be providing a more balanced gameplay.
I don't play on pop maps much now, but that would be just as ridiculous. The intent of the suggestion is to prevent people good using awp to continue using it throughout a map.

Every gun has pro vs con. People cry about an awp because a lot of time it is 1 shot 1 kill. They hate dying to it. Get 1 Deag, nice shot. Get AK hs, well done. P90 rush someone, nice rush. Kill someone with an AWP, so Cheap! Use a real gun or my favorite: "pros scout."

With a awp: 1 miss or leg shot and most of the time u get killed or messed up bad. P90, left-click and spray: hs, hs, hs. AK, 3 rnd burst and hs people across map or close range bursting people.

Limit a good AWPer to buying it one time isn't really balanced if u let a good AKer or p90er buy their gun round after round. Why should they be aloud to use their favorite weapon every round? Biggest kill streak on POP maps right now is held by a ak/m4 on Office it is a P90 rusher.

The real issue is that strong players are good with their weapon of choice. If it is an AWP, they are cheap, and shouldn't be able to use it. If it isn't, they are skilled and no issue.
I like this idea but for 24/7 servers with longer map time, can we do 2 buys per person. I would like this applied to the auto because that too is a limited buy weapon. We can test it out there on 24/7 D2 where I can monitor it. The prevention of pickup in spawn would definitely be better since I've witnessed 6 guys waiting for the awper to die so they can pick up the weapon.
chun, post: 67802, member: 639 Wrote:uh no... AK 1 shot, M4 can be 1 shot, deagle 1 shot, your noob ass p90 does 1 HS kill and u get 50 bullets and you run around like a nub...

lol no chun your dumb..NO OTHER WEAPON IN THE GAME GETS A ONE SHOT KILL WHEN YOU SHOOT ANYWHERE ON THE BODY.
and plz use a different comeback than me using the p90..im sorry you suck ass soo much you can't use anything but a one shot kill weapon...noob ass
[Image: 236911_101.png]
[Image: counter-fail_o_GIFSoupcom.gif]
Woah! Let's try to keep this civilized. No need for threats. I'd rather not remove posts and issue warnings.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
I'd just say no on the grounds that then the awp wouldn't be open for everyone to buy one. Two that the really good awpers would probably be utterly worthless because every team needs at least one good awper. Three, the current way is fair, considering its just about who can buy it faster, and or in my case, how fast u can press the binded key. Oh btw ive had great time owning awpers with a p90 rush down long A in the dm, 3 or 4 awps against me, and i still kill them all, so yea the point about being killed by a p90 when u have the awp, is pretty valid. Unless your name is Mr tea, Dvs, errr Death, Pishtim etc, and you can hit 49 out of 50 awp shots u shoot, which most of them seem to do, as ive rarely seen any of these 3 miss, you're at best an average awper. Trust me the dm awpers are utter crap all of them excluding silly, beating a awp is easy as long as u arent a dummy and stand still and try to pick em.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6