No
31 55.36%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One AWP per user
That's the favorite gun of JumbOlaya. :eek:

How to get one's vote (offer to take out something they hate more):
steam Wrote:1:38 AM - ARYA :: DIREWOLF: howdy!!
1:38 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: hey Big Grin
1:38 AM - ARYA :: DIREWOLF: awp thingy baaaad idea Sad*
1:38 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: why do you say?
1:40 AM - ARYA :: DIREWOLF: i think its fine the way it is , i agree that the plan has its ,merits , there are a few players like junkie who are sooooo good with the awp and the team he is on wud like him to reattain the awp even if he dies once
1:40 AM - ARYA :: DIREWOLF: and not for the awp to end up with a guy like me :p
1:40 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: you're still guaranteed to have it once
1:40 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: Smile
1:40 AM - ARYA :: DIREWOLF: ik , but then it levels the playing field
1:41 AM - ARYA :: DIREWOLF: players like junkie , lenier and ownage are like peotry in motion with the awp
1:41 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: lol
1:41 AM - ARYA :: DIREWOLF: and can like do this witht he autos
1:41 AM - ARYA :: DIREWOLF: there is a guy on d2 , who buy jus autos
1:42 AM - ARYA :: DIREWOLF: and plays t always
1:42 AM - ARYA :: DIREWOLF: and hides between the barrels at t spawn b side Sad
1:42 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: if i implemented this feature
1:42 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: i'd make it apply to auto too
1:42 AM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: =)
1:42 AM - ARYA :: DIREWOLF: doe
1:42 AM - ARYA :: DIREWOLF: done
1:42 AM - ARYA :: DIREWOLF: do it
1:42 AM - ARYA :: DIREWOLF: i mean right now
1:42 AM - ARYA :: DIREWOLF: now
1:42 AM - ARYA :: DIREWOLF: now
Big Grin
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
ARYA!, post: 67890, member: 1011 Wrote:its a terrible idea IMO with the awp , atleast the 24/7 servers are fine the way they are . Having said that i think this really could be implemented with autos . ( God damn i hate them autos ) . And why oh why do we still have autos in counter strike Sad

Big Grin Always funny to see Arya get spammed by one
I think that this will be a good way to stop the people always using the awp (and sometimes slowing down the game by camping) and actually help do the objective by rushing etc. I have been playing on a different server which has unlimited awps and it is always the same people buying them and camping in the same spot. Yes there are ways to avoid them etc. but it gets frustrating when everyone is waiting for the same people with the awp doing nothing. A limit similar to this idea would definitely help the situation.
Something like...
Quote:No restrictions on awps or auto, but if you die with the awp, money goes back to $800.
could be effective, and in the end could end up with the serial awpers only getting possibly 2 per half-round.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy awping and watching people awp well, its the people who always use them and waste time that makes it bad.

If not the awp, then do it with the autos because this is the gun that usually the 'less skilled' get and can really waste more time.
M. Bison, post: 67882, member: 359 Wrote:
  1. The player can only make one purchase of an awp per map. (24/7 servers would go by map half instead due to longer map durations)
  2. There aren't any static limits on awps. There can be an infinite number of awps in a round, but they're still constrained by #1.
  3. If the player wishes, they may use their single purchase to give their awp to someone who has already used their purchase. (This can only be done in spawn)
  4. Users can't circumvent the purchase tracker. If they were to purchase an awp, leave and rejoin, they still wouldn't be able to purchase the awp until map change.
  5. Number of awps per team is unlimited.
Edited first post with this.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Ahh.. yeah, I should rephrase that.

Edit: I've clarified #2. Smile
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
LOL evil bison sold me on the awp thing using the autos as bait . I remember jokers comment a few months back on a similar issue . ima gonna QFT it , people never used to buy autos fa the sheer disgrace it held and the simplicity of use is almost pointless .

@ junkie LOL ikr , i always have a back up mouse fa situations like that when i fling it on the ground . Man i hate the auto snipers, noob ass gun !! :X
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 67747, member: 9168 Wrote:
  1. The player can only make one purchase of an awp per map. (24/7 servers would go by map half instead due to longer map durations)
  2. There aren't any static limits on awps. There can be an infinite number of awps in a round, but they're still constrained by #1.
  3. If the player wishes, they may use their single purchase to give their awp to someone who has already used their purchase. (This can only be done in spawn)
  4. Users can't circumvent the purchase tracker. If they were to purchase an awp, leave and rejoin, they still wouldn't be able to purchase the awp until map change.
  5. Number of awps per team is unlimited.

unlimited suggests that it can be bought multiple times. I understand what you mean though, basically its just rephrasing #2 and #1

Anyway, players in general don't like unnecessary restrictions. We could just test this out and see how it goes. Give it a month or two.

Bottomline, its a pc game.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
but if I can only buy the awp once... that means I cant get 70 kills in a map any more ): ): ): ): ): ):
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn
GLK, post: 67914, member: 1191 Wrote:but if I can only buy the awp once... that means I cant get 70 kills in a map any more ): ): ): ): ): ):

According to Ru's theory, your teammates would provide you an awp if they deem you good enough.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Eh people do that now anyway even if I dont ask Big Grin so I guess im fine if this is implemented than ;0
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn