Poll: How should it be? Show Results
The old way was just fine
16 41.03%
16+ = 1 AWP, 26+ = 2 AWPs, 34+ = 3 AWPs?
9 23.08%
Keep the current way they're set up
8 20.51%
AWP FREE!
4 10.26%
Other (Write Down)
2 5.13%
Total 39 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leave the AWPs the way it was
you can say evet logs as much as you want, but gameme says you use awp more than any other weapon and more than any other player. this is endless tea, I will see you in cs go, where you will suck as bad as you'd suck in css if you played with some other weapons... When I say you suck with other guns, I mean it. I am not a pro, and just avarage player with average kpd, but we can do 1x1 with deagles m4, aks and you will suck.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 69614, member: 9168 Wrote:So glad they made awp retarded for you in CS GO.
I find that they made it easier to awp in Cs:
go. Made it so you know when your shot will be accurate. So don't get ur hopes up Ru.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
Yes it's easier for one shot snipers, but you cant run and gun with it like in css.
I beg the differ. its all the same timing. you do however have to stop before you shoot but its just as good if not better.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
This are two issues I see that we need to solve.

1) Ensure everyone has an equal opportunity to buy the awp
2) Ensure that the server does not become an awp-haven

Personally, i'd just do away with the restrictions as a whole, but that MIGHT lead to issue 2).

One way to mitigate this, while still ensuring equal opportunity for everyone to purchase an awp is to make the awper loses more money if he dies with that rifle.

edit: I do not find anything wrong if someone prefers to buy an awp for the entire game.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Thats why u bind the awp to a key and press it real fast silly, works for me usually.:p
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Spartacus, post: 69673, member: 1060 Wrote:edit: I do not find anything wrong if someone prefers to buy an awp for the entire game.
+1

Dr. Ruplayer, post: 69628, member: 9168 Wrote:you can say evet logs as much as you want, but gameme says you use awp more than any other weapon and more than any other player. this is endless tea, I will see you in cs go, where you will suck as bad as you'd suck in css if you played with some other weapons... When I say you suck with other guns, I mean it. I am not a pro, and just avarage player with average kpd, but we can do 1x1 with deagles m4, aks and you will suck.
Duh, Never said I didn't AWP a lot, but you cry "I just watched you play 8 out of 10 rounds with an AWP." Is you being full of shit. No need to make things up. You could have easily said something truthful or waited until I actually had the AWP for 8 out of 10 rounds.

I find your 1v1 challenge pretty funny and see you are really mad. Probably, gamer envy. Its ok, if I was shitty at a game, I would troll people that are better than me too...Wait does that mean I am doing that right now? Uhhh....Stay mad, stay bad, check the event logs.

19-5 people don't like the 24/7 D2 way.
stfu tea, you are the one crying, because change already implemented. I don't know if you picked it up, but I did kill you multiple times, and it was in your hands. This is a fact, 80% awping is what you do on day to day basis. I will turn mad, and start crying, and will count 8:1 kpd, and my math will be just like yours, but... but only once I join army after I fail in life.
Dr. Ruplayer, post: 69752, member: 9168 Wrote:stfu tea, you are the one crying, because change already implemented. I don't know if you picked it up, but I did kill you multiple times, and it was in your hands. This is a fact, 80% awping is what you do on day to day basis. I will turn mad, and start crying, and will count 8:1 kpd, and my math will be just like yours, but... but only once I join army after I fail in life.
He mad. No idea if that is suppose to be a personal attack or confused English. Or maybe you found Eastern Religion. Once I go backward only after I fail forward. Big Grin

Nice 24-25 earlier. I was only 27-12 joined 28mins after you too. Bought AWP once, got 6 kills, those other kills must have been a fluke. Nice Rage quit, i was about to help your team.

Psst...Event logs.
Why would I rage quit, I often play this game on the background, not trying hard when talking on the phone. Keep tracking my score, decent thing to do. Didnt even pay attention to players list btw