Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, banned for bhopping, Good bye
ceddeeoo, post: 94712, member: 9052 Wrote:lol if you really thought you weren't guilty you would post a ban appeal. You know you were using a script and you know bison will deny you so you will not appeal.

Actually no, I am aware of the rules, and I know for a fact that it well get denied, so there is no point in wasting Bison's time. I wasn't using a script, or as Bison said, a dll. or an external something or other. I spun my mouse wheel, used A and D to strafe, and held shift as i was going down and up from each hop, maybe got 5 hops in and disconnect.
Betty White, post: 94718, member: 16998 Wrote:Actually no, I am aware of the rules, and I know for a fact that it well get denied, so there is no point in wasting Bison's time. I wasn't using a script, or as Bison said, a dll. or an external something or other. I spun my mouse wheel, used A and D to strafe, and held shift as i was going down and up from each hop, maybe got 5 hops in and disconnect.

i told you before, bison WILL be able to identify if the ban was a false positive or not. You just know there's no point cause you cheated
ceddeeoo, post: 94721, member: 9052 Wrote:i told you before, bison WILL be able to identify if the ban was a false positive or not. You just know there's no point cause you cheated

Yes I am aware of that, but he has already had to look into me once, he won't take the time.
Betty White, post: 94738, member: 16998 Wrote:Yes I am aware of that, but he has already had to look into me once, he won't take the time.

Wow, if you are one of those type of people then I have so much pity for you.

Stop being such a little cry baby. Appeal or not.

/thread
He looks into everyone, regardless of how many times. He'll take the time. What have you got to lose? Someone's being fishy.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 94743, member: 835 Wrote:He looks into everyone, regardless of how many times. He'll take the time. What have you got to lose? Someone's being fishy.

Fishy or not, I just didn't think he would care.

Double post

iNSANE, post: 94741, member: 17109 Wrote:Wow, if you are one of those type of people then I have so much pity for you.

/thread

No, i just fell rude if I don't reply to people, like if I'm ignoring them or something.
iNSANE, post: 94741, member: 17109 Wrote:Wow, if you are one of those type of people then I have so much pity for you.

/thread
It takes more courage to admit that you were cheating than appeal in a 100% lose case.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Agree with joker here. There's something more into this.
ALING KURING SARI SARI STORE, post: 94768, member: 1732 Wrote:Agree with joker here. There's something more into this.

Moriarty, post: 94760, member: 9168 Wrote:It takes more courage to admit that you were cheating than appeal in a 100% lose case.

Betty White, post: 94758, member: 16998 Wrote:Fishy or not, I just didn't think he would care.

Double post

No, i just fell rude if I don't reply to people, like if I'm ignoring them or something.

joker8baller, post: 94743, member: 835 Wrote:He looks into everyone, regardless of how many times. He'll take the time. What have you got to lose? Someone's being fishy.

/thread

ceddeeoo, post: 94721, member: 9052 Wrote:i told you before, bison WILL be able to identify if the ban was a false positive or not. You just know there's no point cause you cheated

Black Blood, post: 94713, member: 14933 Wrote:hmm soo much for turning over a new leaf.

Yuri The Sailor, post: 94710, member: 14856 Wrote:Best excuse ever.

chun, post: 94654, member: 639 Wrote:you should give him a second chance. smac "caught" me for eye angle violations. i use mouse acceleration maybe it confused it.

Linsanity, post: 94639, member: 16972 Wrote:ACCEPTED

[SIZE=3]I understand cuz my cat accidentally put his paw on the keyboard and coincidentally it typed out "bhop script" in google... and i got banned... [/SIZE]

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
J33f, post: 94554, member: 17021 Wrote:Since he's perma-banned from the server, can we get him perma-banned from the forum too?

I dont know what your problem is but anyway.. Yeah, im banned so what? This aint your business so you stfu and suck a dick while taking care of your own businesses. If you were smart enough you would know that the appeal still open, which means it's not ever yet. Dumbass.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]