Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  memory / sayin ..i feel the reacist remarks/ recuting / killing pugs ..is just toxic
(Aug 04 2017, 08:30 PM)KNIHT Wrote: i feel when two friends joke around and make racist slurs atne another its fine, there is a respect that the two have fro one another, inthiscase its different. memory will get others to gang up on peple to say rasist slurs to them, will instagate and have others change names to rasist things to attack people who speak up agenst him
Use the !ignore feature and block him on steam. If they begin to grief then they will get banned.

(Aug 05 2017, 12:41 PM)Drago Wrote: Well, i spent like 1 hour yesterday collecting proofs after multiple complaints about him and i had valid proofs and he got unbanned without me getting a chance to reply to his thread or even talking to bison.
I've been saying the same thing for months now:

If server wide communication nuisance: !gag = chat, !mute = voice, !silence = both
If personal/individual communication nuisance: !ignore

(Aug 06 2017, 12:39 AM)calisnipe Wrote: There's extreme favoritism here period. Rules don't apply to every person just the people bison would like to apply them to, memory won't be one of the people they're applied to nor the wonderful recklezz.
Cali what are you talking about. There was a topic in the admin section about dealing with abuse through chat and/or voice communication. Don't ban for these infractions. They should be dealt with through mutes and/or gags when server-wide problem or otherwise !ignore. The only inconsistency would be if the ban remained intact.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol

Messages In This Thread
RE: memory / sayin ..i feel the reacist remarks/ recuting / killing pugs ..is just toxic - by M. Bison - Aug 06 2017, 03:39 AM