Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Cleaning up the servers
J33f, post: 92866, member: 17021 Wrote:Ooo, by the way, does wL have paid reserve slots?
yes.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 92869, member: 359 Wrote:yes.
How much?
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
Should really lock this topic, unfair for them no-steam players.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
J33f, post: 92883, member: 17021 Wrote:How much?
$5
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
Sibrox, post: 92894, member: 14065 Wrote:Should really lock this topic, unfair for them no-steam players.
I really do find it funny—all of the support for noSteam players. Any reason? Or just assuming that you're protecting friends who are noSteamers.

M. Bison, post: 92898, member: 359 Wrote:$5
Link, pl0x. Sign me up. Lol.
Office DM
J33f, post: 92911, member: 17021 Wrote:I really do find it funny—all of the support for noSteam players. Any reason? Or just assuming that you're protecting friends who are noSteamers.
Maybe because these CS:S servers allow non steam players, did you ever stop to think about that?
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
wL is The Only Nosteam Server Which Is In English OR Has High Ping Limits Rest Of The Servers Are Mainly UA and RU or Doesn't Allows Ping less Than 200
[Image: agj55fzm20e4lkxlr95p.png]
henry, post: 92915, member: 395 Wrote:Maybe because these CS:S servers allow non steam players, did you ever stop to think about that?
That's like saying you can have an Anti-Virus hacked, because the company hasn't shut you down yet.

I'm certain Steam knows about the torrents and that it's illegal for these players to be playing, but there isn't really a way except for a case-by-case way of banning them or restricting their game play if they have server access beyond Steam's control.
There's hundreds of millions of players on Steam playing all sorts of hacked and cracked games.

And if wL supports that, then I suppose that's just what we'll have to deal with.
Honestly, I think it's the only issue on the servers I've actually encountered. So that's pretty good.

Double post

Or what if I said it like this, and this is just a civil debate, so there's no hate involved—

What is the point of having paid-for reserve slots, when you allow people who's hacked the game, access to your servers?

Food for thought, seeing as there's regularly 3-4 nosteamers in Popular Maps #2.
That's 3-4 slots for paying players.
Office DM
A paid-for reserve slot boots someone else out. It's like a guaranteed spot when the server is full.

There's a lot more nosteamers in Pop Maps #2, they're not all foreigners.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 92932, member: 835 Wrote:A paid-for reserve slot boots someone else out. It's like a guaranteed spot when the server is full.
But do you understand the point being made? You have people paying for guaranteed slots and people who on the servers who didn't even pay for the game. It negates the purpose of paying for a slot, imo.
Office DM