Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDK is not allowed in aliases?
DK, post: 94103, member: 3039 Wrote:K, now your're asking too much. I dont make a list of days/maps I play. However, it was in the morning for me (9-11 AM EST) and the map was Ski_resort or something like that.
I was most definently AFK, because I had work in the morning and was getting ready, so I was only at my computer for about 20mins top.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
Yuri The Sailor, post: 94104, member: 14856 Wrote:I was most definently AFK, because I had work in the morning and was getting ready, so I was only at my computer for about 20mins top.

I chatted right after you chat in spec, so nope.avi. You saw it or just blind OR ignored it.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 94096, member: 3039 Wrote:Didnt see this. But well, let me explain you my bans Mr. Cas.

Banned by Platform - I requested the ban.
Banned by Hobo Bob - Was wrongfully banned on the old "Pistol server"
Banned by Remix - This thread.
Banned by JayCat - Inappropriate Languge
Banned by Casper - Mic spam.
Banned by David - Misuse of admin.

From those bans, only Jay's, Casper's and David's are 'real' bans, by that I mean that I was doing whatever the reason was. I dont consider Remix's ban valid because of this:

[Image: 91194323.png]

This doesn't belong in the flame sub-forum, take this subject to your ban appeal. If you keep discussing your ban(s) in this thread it will be closed.
ceddeeoo, post: 94120, member: 9052 Wrote:This doesn't belong in the flame sub-forum, take this subject to your ban appeal. If you keep discussing your ban(s) in this thread it will be closed.

He's been restricted from posting in the ban appeal section, that's why this is here.
ceddeeoo, post: 94120, member: 9052 Wrote:This doesn't belong in the flame sub-forum, take this subject to your ban appeal. If you keep discussing your ban(s) in this thread it will be closed.

Anubis, post: 94125, member: 626 Wrote:He's been restricted from posting in the ban appeal section, that's why this is here.
^ and I even posted on it. Take a look at the appeal that was moved from General Chat to Ban Appeals section.

DK, post: 94110, member: 3039 Wrote:I chatted right after you chat in spec, so nope.avi. You saw it or just blind OR ignored it.
I walked away as soon as I chatted, and came back every 5-10mins or so to see what was going on before I left. I wouldn't have ignored your message. I would have told you to watch your language, and if you kept it up you would have receive a week gag. Seening as how you should know the rules, because you were the only one to heavily enforce them upon others, back when you were an admin.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
Why is this thread still even going?

Who honestly cares, other than DK?
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
Yuri The Sailor, post: 94166, member: 14856 Wrote:I walked away as soon as I chatted, and came back every 5-10mins or so to see what was going on before I left. I wouldn't have ignored your message. I would have told you to watch your language, and if you kept it up you would have receive a week gag. Seening as how you should know the rules, because you were the only one to heavily enforce them upon others, back when you were an admin.
K...

J33f, post: 94173, member: 17021 Wrote:Why is this thread still even going?

Who honestly cares, other than DK?
You do, by posting is a way that shows you do care about. If you really didn't care about it you wouldn't check it or post on it.

Dear sir,

Your stupidity is baffling.
Uninstall life.

Sincerely, J33f
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
The permanent ban from having HDK in the name was just the final straw. If I didn't think he deserved a permanent ban he would of been unbanned by now.

DK was fully aware he was on his last chance. The only reason he got unbanned before was because of the effort he put into the community. Any other person would of been banned a long time ago.

I was considering banning him again but I was beaten to it. If he still keeps going I will be banning him from the forum.