Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limit P90's in Pop Maps
I haven't seen any server restrict P90s. Not sure what effect this will have.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
32 to ~40% of players will still have access to p90s each round. i highly doubt p90 accessibility is the reason for pop maps "success" and that majority of the players will stop playing because they cannot get a p90 for two or three rounds in a row. if someone leaves because they cannot play without the p90 for a few rounds i dont think thats much of a loss to the server.
Helmut^ : Black dont act as if you don't wall
B L A C K D Y N A M I T E : lol record me
Helmut^ Confusedo you can pretend like you cant see people through walls? no thanks

*DEAD* Helmut : chun is such bullshit
*DEAD* Helmut : lmfao
*DEAD* Helmut : what a fucking joke

Helmut: you're so full of shit chun
ChuN*BWP*: then your bad dude...
Helmut: right kid

I say—if anything—you alter the point value of the P90 to match the AWP.

Otherwise, worthless thread is worthless.
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
chun, post: 94668, member: 639 Wrote:32 to ~40% of players will still have access to p90s each round. i highly doubt p90 accessibility is the reason for pop maps "success" and that majority of the players will stop playing because they cannot get a p90 for two or three rounds in a row. if someone leaves because they cannot play without the p90 for a few rounds i dont think thats much of a loss to the server.
You obviously don't get it. It's ideal right now. They are MUCH of a loss like any member of our community. Nothing personal, but I'd rather let single you go than 20/30% of our population that will automatically mean more downtime in each 24 hr cycle.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
If you restrict these can you please limit the amount of AKs and M4s too. Those guns are also pretty good, and anyone can get kills with them.

I see where you are coming from though. I hate it when a bad player uses an easy weapon, then procedes to trash talk about how bad you are for dying to him. I still don't think limiting P90s is a good idea though.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
I'd stay on middle of the line.

But no one realize sometimes TMP is more effectively if you aimed properly. Yeah, I mean for the head.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
J33f, post: 94678, member: 17021 Wrote:-1

I say—if anything—you alter the point value of the P90 to match the AWP.

Otherwise, worthless thread is worthless.

That is the point of this thread. The last big CS:S update did that. Before you would not randomly get headshot'd across the map. Pretty sure they did the update to push people to CS:GO (an epic fail of a game). I see many players just strafing the corner with a p90ing and randomly getting 2-3 headshots a time. It is amusing because they hold left-click from a second from clearing the corner and hold it until they fire 50 rnds and repeat. I am always a firm supporter of having unrestricted weapons, but then again I am for FF on, which most players in our servers could not handle. With FF on it would be extremely entertaining watching the horde rushing with p90s and then commit fratricide on half of the team.

I understand chun's and devious' sentiments towards the p90er's. Since, the AWP and Auto are restricted I think it is a fair request and I don't think it would kill the server population (or hurt it). Or just lift the restrictions on all weapons. Either way it wouldn't kill the server population. Even though past attempts I am told did.
Lift restrictions. This is fair.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I think Valve makes it too overpower but not the issue of server. I don't approve of it too.
different weapons different play styles. how much more are we going to change this game? we've already limited awps, add team switch, etc. big deal if p90 users are bad, most of the players that join are nonsteam newbies anyway.

i say no to the limit eventho i rage hard when i get killed by p90s