Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corrupt a Wish
Moriarty, post: 95699, member: 9168 Wrote:Granted, comes with aids.

I wish my cat could talk.
Granted, your cat is actually a witch that places a curse upon you that makes you a Canadian.

I wish that I could speak all languages of the world.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 95700, member: 15378 Wrote:Granted, your cat is actually a witch that places a curse upon you that makes you a Canadian.

I wish that I could speak all languages of the world.

Granted, your brain went boom and shit's all over the place...

I wish my balls were of the size of big balloons , like those with commercials or logos on them, so I could roll on them on the street instead of walking on foot.
[Image: Nivea02-300x225.jpg]
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
granted, but you grow a tumor and you die a virgin at age 32

i wish we could go out far enough in space in a short amount of time to meet extraterrestrial life
ceddeeoo, post: 95705, member: 9052 Wrote:granted, but you grow a tumor and you die a virgin at age 32

i wish we could go out far enough in space in a short amount of time to meet extraterrestrial life

Granted, but they anal probe you daily when you meet them.

I wish I had computer literacy of Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg and Bison combined.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 95710, member: 1060 Wrote:Granted, but they anal probe you daily when you meet them.

I wish I had computer literacy of Steve Jobs, Mark Zuckerberg and Bison combined.
Granted, but you will be a quadriplegic for the remainder of your life.

I wish they would never have started this thread! Sad
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Granted, I Kill Threads.
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
Wish granted, until dat fuzzy bear revives it.

I wish I had Moderator rights to demote Josh to something sexier like Private Josh, Court-Martialed Josh, or RIP Josh, or Lets Have some kids Josh, or Fuck me in the ear Josh.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Granted, but moderator rights accidentally went to me and now you like Josh even more.

I wish alcohol was being sold after 2am in California... (the time: 2:07 AM)
Granted, but they are actually selling you rubbing alcohol and dirty water. (lol@Operation Swill)

I wish people would stop cheating on CS:S. :mad:
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
M. Bison, post: 95736, member: 359 Wrote:Granted, but they are actually selling you rubbing alcohol and dirty water. (lol@Operation Swill)

I wish people would stop cheating on CS:S. :mad:

Granted:
[Image: 2weys7q.jpg]

I wish my laptop had a self revivable screen so that when I rage I could punch it and it would autofix for the next round...