Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but after 3 days a big tsunami comes and sink the island after investing all your money.

I wish i had more free time
Wish granted but you spend all that free time playing counter strike on war lords servers and not building any actual useful real world talent, instead becoming more introverted and anti-social.

I wish I could travel this summer.
ceddeeoo, post: 95677, member: 9052 Wrote:Wish granted but you spend all that free time playing counter strike on war lords servers and not building any actual useful real world talent, instead becoming more introverted and anti-social.

I wish I could travel this summer.
Granted, but the first place you visit you get kidnapped, tortured and sold as a Turkish sex slave in the Middle-East.

I wish Half Life 3 would come out tomorrow!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 95678, member: 15378 Wrote:Granted, but the first place you visit you get kidnapped, tortured and sold as a Turkish sex slave in the Middle-East.

I wish Half Life 3 would come out tomorrow!

Granted, but it is only a disguise for left 4 dead 4 and gordon freeman is fighting off zombies with cartooney models. The crowbar is replaced by a tazer. The girl dies in the intro scene and gordon freeman dies a virgin. valve pay all the critics lots of money so that it gets excellent reviews, and everyone is forced to play a piece of thrash game on the source engine.

I wish this laptop could run GO
Granted, it runs GO 5 frames per second, happy fragging.

I wish I'd die in a car accident or something before I get old, so I wouldn't suffer and stuff.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 95683, member: 9168 Wrote:Granted, it runs GO 5 frames per second, happy fragging.

I wish I'd die in a car accident or something before I get old, so I wouldn't suffer and stuff.
Granted, you end up in limbo for the rest of your life getting tortured by small midgets who sexually abuse you for all of time.

I wish I had husky...
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Granted, but its on the eve that you win the lottery, and you have Megan Fox and Brooklyn Decker with you in the car after having agreed to become your sex slaves for life.

I wish my boss would die.
[Image: 552360_101.png]
Granted but he is replaced by a worst boss that makes you wash his car and then fires you laughing.

I wish I was born in the midievil ages
ceddeeoo, post: 95688, member: 9052 Wrote:Granted but he is replaced by a worst boss that makes you wash his car and then fires you laughing.

I wish I was born in the midievil ages

Granted but during the Black Death pandemic.

I wish I had a supermodel girlfriend.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 95696, member: 1060 Wrote:Granted but during the Black Death pandemic.

I wish I had a supermodel girlfriend.

Granted, comes with aids.

I wish my cat could talk.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]