Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruplayer the friendless
Devious, post: 96460, member: 1191 Wrote:On a scale of 1 - ruplayer how fucking bad are you at source? Clearly ruplayer because you support the person who single handedly ruined this community. Suck my dick you fat fuck

Double post

And by the way if you guys think im the only person that believes this community is absolutely fucked because of the power hungry admins you're blind as fuck, I know ATLEAST 20 people that agree with me. And I could bet ANYTHING that if I made my own server 80% of the active players in wL would join me because of all of the power hungry fucks
yea dvs is right ....SOME ADMINS LIKE N-RAWW AND FALCON R TOATLLY BULLSHIT.....POWERS SHOULD BE TAKEN.......neither they visit the forum nor they control anyting......they just come and kick whoever they cant kill or they dont like........fuck this nraww and falcon....2 addicted kids

Double post

Ghosty, post: 96559, member: 15215 Wrote:DK and DVS , probably the most immature people in the wL community .

and fuck you for saying that wL will be dead .
wl is good....but u r a BS...gtfo angry rs nerd....u ride manky's dick??

Double post

Ghosty, post: 96562, member: 15215 Wrote:see ? you're a fool . i bet most of the admin board are just laughing at you now .
can u go and find u stripper for urself,,..u gay cunt...u r the most supid....
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
AAAAAAw man , he is pisssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddd . he needs a hug too , dk is oiled and good to go . any who , ru's gotta lot more friends on wl than u ever will . and like ghosty said , fuck u , good riddens IMO , TATA
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
ARYA!, post: 96612, member: 1011 Wrote:AAAAAAw man , he is pisssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddd . he needs a hug too , dk is oiled and good to go . any who , ru's gotta lot more friends on wl than u ever will . and like ghosty said , fuck u , good riddens IMO , TATA

Hes got more friends on wl than I ever will lol explain to me how I made a new server and got it full with 32 players ALL FROM WARLORDS within 10 minutes please?

Oh and who the fuck are you l0l

Double post

Devious, post: 96613, member: 1191 Wrote:Hes got more friends on wl than I ever will lol explain to me how I made a new server and got it full with 32 players ALL FROM WARLORDS within 10 minutes please?

Nm you're another Night Watch ruplayer butt buddy, I can tell that you dick ride him, people like you that dick ride corrupt admins are helping ruin wL great job buddy (:
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn
thread too devious
[Image: tumblr_inline_mkqxwgXpw21qz4rgp.gif]
lol
Assassin, post: 96614, member: 2398 Wrote:thread too devious
[Image: tumblr_inline_mkqxwgXpw21qz4rgp.gif]
lol

Big Grin

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)

Devious, post: 96613, member: 1191 Wrote:Hes got more friends on wl than I ever will lol explain to me how I made a new server and got it full with 32 players ALL FROM WARLORDS within 10 minutes please?

Double post

Nm you're another Night Watch ruplayer butt buddy, I can tell that you dick ride him, people like you that dick ride corrupt admins are helping ruin wL great job buddy Smile

AW did i hit a nerve , u pissed people dont want u on any clan .

booo hooo , 32 slot server really ???? on the day of an update . what was it , 2 weeks of marketing . and what u trying to prove u POS , that ur "server" compares to a community like WL ( one that i wud like to point out filled ur insignificant life for years ) .

Wow u really dont get it do you , you cock sucking tramp . u cud recruit the pope for all I care , wl will still shit on ur server .

And btw I have been an admin on wl longer than u have been playing here .
ARYA!, post: 96616, member: 1011 Wrote:AW did i hit a nerve , u pissed people dont want u on any clan .

booo hooo , 32 slot server really ???? on the day of an update . what was it , 2 weeks of marketing . and what u trying to prove u POS , that ur "server" compares to a community like WL ( one that i wud like to point out filled ur insignificant life for years ) .

Wow u really dont get it do you , you cock sucking tramp . u cud recruit the pope for all I care , wl will still shit on ur server .

And btw I have been an admin on wl longer than u have been playing here .

2 weeks of marketing are you on crack LOL? It took me 10 minutes 10 MINUTES to fill it with players from warlords, I have more pull with the active players in this community than ANYONE, here lets have a test, you see the wL #2 server? Watch the players drop within the next 10-15 minutes LOL

Devious, post: 96617, member: 1191 Wrote:2 weeks of marketing are you on crack LOL? It took me 10 minutes 10 MINUTES to fill it with players from warlords, I have more pull with the active players in this community than ANYONE, here lets have a test, you see the wL #2 server? Watch the players drop within the next 10-15 minutes LOL

a flash in the pan mate. lets see u keep this trend up for as many years as WL has
He just used momentum when the new update came out. I don't see people leave our servers for that amateur. The warning on forums regarding advertisement of your server is still in force.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I support Devious and his madness, he has a reason to be mad,
cause ruplayer is being a cocksucker, AS USUAL.

It's all funny to you admins though.
Why don't you go be admin of your company IRL and get paid for it?
I bet you can't, cause there's no ban button!

Devious you gotta let me see that pic they keep removing