Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruplayer the friendless
Conclusion : Thread title and thread starter is gay . Ruplayer have friends
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Ghosty, post: 97258, member: 15215 Wrote:Conclusion : Thread title and thread starter is gay . Ruplayer have friends
all the thread starter was looking for is attention. he got it and should be happy. the rest is not important.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
Some more hating material =) Trolling Hobo.
Quote:ruplayer: I don't like you
Hobo Bob: wat
Hobo Bob: fuck u
ruplayer: fuck you
ruplayer: fat fuck
Hobo Bob: no fuck u
Hobo Bob: hey
ruplayer: go fucking die
Hobo Bob: i never called u fat D:
ruplayer: oh yeah, nor you called me a bitch
ruplayer: but I did
ruplayer: you bitch
Hobo Bob: :*(
Hobo Bob: go die in a fire
Hobo Bob: pls
ruplayer: cry bitch
Hobo Bob is now playing Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Click here to join.
Hobo Bob: ru always so rude
ruplayer: yeah, the way you like it right?
Hobo Bob: no D:
Hobo Bob: id rather u b nice
Hobo Bob: BUT NO
Hobo Bob: RU ALWAYS RUDE
ruplayer: no, fuck man, ill burn your damn house
Hobo Bob: i dont have one...
Hobo Bob: ur a dick
ruplayer: fuck hobo
ruplayer: Ill burn your under the bridge spot
ruplayer: and eat your dog
Hobo Bob: leavve jake out of this
Hobo Bob: pls
Hobo Bob: hes nice
ruplayer: I'll chop off your legs, set fire to your under the bridge spot and then watch you try to crawl out of your burning house with bloody stumps and observing me eating your dogs throat.
Hobo Bob: :|
Hobo Bob: dude wtf
ruplayer: idk, wahts up with you?
Hobo Bob: idk im freakin out over here
Hobo Bob: some russians are tryingf to eat my dog
ruplayer: oh, lol I was just joking
ruplayer: you know
ruplayer: happens all the time
Hobo Bob: oh u Big Grin
ruplayer: anyway, see you around, I'll go abuse my admin on some kids
Hobo Bob: rofl
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
I've neve fully experienced autism to its fullest until now.
Motherboard: 990FX Sabertooth

Processor: Amd FX-8150 8 core 4.2 ghz

Ram: 16GB 1600 DDR3 Vengeance

Video: GTX 680 SC+

HDD: Western Digital 500GB 7200 RPM 64MB cahe duo core (Black Edition) ----------------------- Soon to add a Hybrid Drive

Power Supply: 1000Watt 80 Gold Modular

Case: Antec 900 (4 fans) -- Soon to add a water cooling unit
Ahahah! Poor Jake.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Ghosty, post: 96559, member: 15215 Wrote:DK and DVS , probably the most immature people in the wL community .

and fuck you for saying that wL will be dead .

Yeah, we're immature. But mature enough to say what we think about shit unlike ALL you nikkas dont really say what you think or post some fake shit. Go fool others not me. Oh btw, wL wont be dead, them laggers will be here for you.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
So much drama with this thread! Geez! Why can't we all just get along? Devious gone. Oh well! I never liked that fucker anyways and I think he hacks too. He can start his own community and if others follows him, oh well! WL is here to stay.

Devious, make sure you call Oprah Winfrey to cry on her shoulders. Waaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
____________________________________________________________________________________________
AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.2 GHZ 8 Core | Crosshair Formula-Z Mobo | Kingston HyperX 32 GB DDR3 2400 | GeForce 480 GTX (2) SLI Mode | 1000 Watts PSU | ASUS 24 inch Widescreen LCD 1 ms | Logitech G105 keyboard| Logitech G100s Mouse
ghosty, one who plays with dildos in front of his kid being a male himself...isnt such person the most immature??
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
I have to say Devious, you are entertaining on so many levels.
– Gᴏᴅᴢɪʟʟᴀ.

[Image: latest?cb=20130801185436][Image: 325786_101.png]
Shokkk, post: 97682, member: 16525 Wrote:ghosty, one who plays with dildos in front of his kid being a male himself...isnt such person the most immature??

Learn grammar before trashtalking lol .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]