Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ruplayer abusing admin as usual
I feel as if this is needed to be said, in a non discrete way. You're all fucking stupid, shut up. =)
A message from your neighborly henry. g'day~
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Devious, post: 96371, member: 1191 Wrote:No forms of racism allowed huh? Go read a book please Russian is not a race

Double post

I can
I can almost guarantee that it wont because I was wrongfully banned and you are just power hungry, well see what happens when Bison is on

BOOM! Perm ban for you son .

http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.ph...96&Submit=
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Hey cedooo , help me understand this . I am an indian , a guy of asian decent , when i hear comments like " asians have dark skin " or asians have huge noses ( get ur mind outta the gutter ) . i look at it as a racial comment and I dont think nationality and racism are all that different at all . and to want it to be specified in the MOTD is like wanting a sign outside the church asking people not to jerk off when the Father is speaking . isnt that common sense . For all that its worth , i think it was racial in nature . think abt this and correct me if im wrong
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
ARYA!, post: 96691, member: 1011 Wrote:Hey cedooo , help me understand this . I am an indian , a guy of asian decent , when i hear comments like " asians have dark skin " or asians have huge noses ( get ur mind outta the gutter ) . i look at it as a racial comment and I dont think nationality and racism are all that different at all . and to want it to be specified in the MOTD is like wanting a sign outside the church asking people not to jerk off when the Father is speaking . isnt that common sense . For all that its worth , i think it was racial in nature . think abt this and correct me if im wrong
I completely agree with this, the same happened to me in the office server, a guy just started telling me, i should be ashamed to be an Indian and Indians are dirty and need to die, and admin warned him, then kicked him as he did not stop, he came back and got banned... this would not have happened if you hadn't been disrespectful.. And ruplayer warned him that he will give a 24 hr ban and DVS asked for it... What do you get in dissing a country or people from the country?
This is what I call a slippery slope.....if you're proud of where you are from, anyone talking shit about it will of course make you mad...I've heard LOTS of anti american talk not just in wL but all over, even from americans. Do I consider it racist? Not really, I just think people can be misinformed and create an opinion through misinformation. If you can ban someone for saying russia sucks then anyone saying "american pigs" should also get the same ban. But where does that end? Maybe dvs caught ruplayer on a bad day, we all have them. I've never had a bad run in with ruplayer he seems like a good guy (besides a few random teamflashes in scrims) lol. With that said, there has to be a better solution to this problem. Racism is everywhere, we just need to pick our battles
jab253, post: 96695, member: 13408 Wrote:This is what I call a slippery slope.....if you're proud of where you are from, anyone talking shit about it will of course make you mad...I've heard LOTS of anti american talk not just in wL but all over, even from americans. Do I consider it racist? Not really, I just think people can be misinformed and create an opinion through misinformation. If you can ban someone for saying russia sucks then anyone saying "american pigs" should also get the same ban. But where does that end? Maybe dvs caught ruplayer on a bad day, we all have them. I've never had a bad run in with ruplayer he seems like a good guy (besides a few random teamflashes in scrims) lol. With that said, there has to be a better solution to this problem. Racism is everywhere, we just need to pick our battles
Jab, This is where you are misinformed. I respect your opinion so check your PM.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
ruplayer is sensitive, so you treat him as
Sooo what's to happen to ruplayer?
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943
After everything Devious has done there's not much really to be done. If he followed the correct way of making a ban appeal it would of been overturned on the spot and ruplayer reprimanded for not following proper protocol. It's a shame really because the actions that got the ban originally it should of been a silence from the servers, but everything he has done afterwards is deserving of a ban.
Matt, post: 96894, member: 178 Wrote:After everything Devious has done there's not much really to be done. If he followed the correct way of making a ban appeal it would of been overturned on the spot and ruplayer reprimanded for not following proper protocol. It's a shame really because the actions that got the ban originally it should of been a silence from the servers, but everything he has done afterwards is deserving of a ban.
Not talking about devious, talking about ruplayer's terrible job at being an admin.
The Rival Wrote:Helmut I think you're probably the nicest guy I've ever talked to. I think your CS:S skills surpass literally everyones on the planet. I found your Facebook, and I printed a huge poster of you, and put it on my ceiling above my bed so every day when I wake up I get to stare at your glorious face and remind myself that maybe if I put in a lot of hard work, time and effort then I could probably be as great as you
League xp- legit-proof.com/search?m=guid&q=0%3A1%3A21999673&p=1
ESEA- https://play.esea.net/users/431758
-K me - https://war-lords.net/forum/reputation.php?uid=943