Poll: Is thavs a retard? Show Results
Yes
34 79.07%
No
9 20.93%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Srs question: how many of you think thavs/striker is a huge retard?
Fucking nerd plagiarizes other peoples work and talks so much crap about admins with nothing to back him up.

Vote plz
The kids want cheap publicity , we give a trolling of his life .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
hahah
He seems kind to me.
he still around!!!!
[Image: 21abvjs.png]
no issues with him...

find him entertaining
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Thavs is my hero. Such badass skills, witty comebacks, and incredibly intelligent posts. I think that deep down we all wish we could be a little more like thavs too.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Fuzzy Izzie, post: 96671, member: 9457 Wrote:Thavs is my hero. Such badass skills, witty comebacks, and incredibly intelligent posts. I think that deep down we all wish we could be a little more like thavs too.

Sarcasm is strong in this one . Rolleyes
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
He reminds me of Mayhar.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

...who? Sad
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]