Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: ruplayer abusing admin as usual
I agree, we should start a new case. The cause of why Cucu can't sleep. Stupid insomnia! Sad
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 97703, member: 15378 Wrote:I agree, we should start a new case. The cause of why Cucu can't sleep. Stupid insomnia! Sad

I have the same problem as you lol, Have barely slept since the past 8-9 days -.-.
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 97704, member: 4142 Wrote:I have the same problem as you lol, Have barely slept since the past 8-9 days -.-.
Wtf. This harsh man! Mine started 3 nights ago. It is stupid... you don't happen to be Gemini?
Astro charts, I demand answers from the Universe!
I got 3 hours of sleep last night,

Be lucky you didn't have police lined up outside your place with thie ump 45's in hand and ready to fuckin rumble with a k2 .45
Hedge, post: 97706, member: 16923 Wrote:I got 3 hours of sleep last night,

Be lucky you didn't have police lined up outside your place with thie ump 45's in hand and ready to fuckin rumble with a k2 .45
What did you do? :O
cucubelu, post: 97708, member: 15378 Wrote:What did you do? :O

I kicked a bitch out my apartment, she wasnt on the lease and she never stayed there before, her bedframe was in my apartment, so i threw it out the window.

The bitch calls the cops and tries to get them to get in my apartment without a warrant, so I politely obliged with my .45 in my hand, and the cop had the nerve to UNSCREW my peephole and look inside my apartment and see that I had a gun in my hand if they broke in. So he calls his fruity little back up, and they come all cased up with UMP's ready to have a shoot out old school style with me.

WHAT A WONDERFUL WOOOOOORLD.

I didn't violate any right that I had what so ever, the mother fuckers had no right to be there and no warrant. GG Police officer's, Thanks for unscrewing my peephole and invading my privacy.
Hedge, post: 97709, member: 16923 Wrote:I kicked a bitch out my apartment, she wasnt on the lease and she never stayed there before, her bedframe was in my apartment, so i threw it out the window.

The bitch calls the cops and tries to get them to get in my apartment without a warrant, so I politely obliged with my .45 in my hand, and the cop had the nerve to UNSCREW my peephole and look inside my apartment and see that I had a gun in my hand if they broke in. So he calls his fruity little back up, and they come all cased up with UMP's ready to have a shoot out old school style with me.

WHAT A WONDERFUL WOOOOOORLD.

I didn't violate any right that I had what so ever, the mother fuckers had no right to be there and no warrant. GG Police officer's, Thanks for unscrewing my peephole and invading my privacy.
MURRRriiiCAaaaa!

look at how this brits solve a dispute. speaking freely. no guns.no rage.minimal drama. look like they were about to have a cup of tea together.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=XDMD7PTkZr8[/video]
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Damn dude. Sorry to hear about that! Hope it all worked out!
Insomnia ? Get some weeds guys !
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
going to bed while you're high disrupts your REM sleep and the transition from your short term memory to long term memory. It's also difficult to fall asleep stoned on cannabis sativa which has more THC molecules and stimulant-like effects than cannabis indica