Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: ruplayer abusing admin as usual
Not to be offensive or anything but why did you pull out a gun I feel like that would just make things worse
[Image: sigix.png]
Dr. gkovr, post: 97787, member: 14911 Wrote:Not to be offensive or anything but why did you pull out a gun I feel like that would just make things worse
Try to pull out your TV remote control while you are a subject for arrest.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Dr. gkovr, post: 97787, member: 14911 Wrote:Not to be offensive or anything but why did you pull out a gun I feel like that would just make things worse

The cop shouldn't of even known i had a gun, but he broke my peephole apart and looked inside the apartment

Because its gangsta!

People who pull out guns when dealing with the police normally end up dead. To me, that's Darwin's Principle being proven over and over and over again. We can give advice and try to set the example all we want. You just can't fix stupid.

Double post

JayCat, post: 97738, member: 2104 Wrote:Beer is the cure all. It fixes all aspects of your life. Social problems, sleeping problems, money problems and marital problems to name a few.

Agreed! Guiness, Henry Weinhard's, Alaskan Amber, Corona... These are my therapists, and, OH, are they good at what they do!
[Image: 552360_101.png]
I'd just love to kill a fucking cop for breaking in my door without a warrant, JUST WOULD LOVE TO! FUCK YEAH
This is pretty much what happened where I live when teenager pulled out his cell phone while was subject for arrest.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=7a6uuCsQetI[/video]
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Hedge, post: 97793, member: 16923 Wrote:I'd just love to kill a fucking cop for breaking in my door without a warrant, JUST WOULD LOVE TO! FUCK YEAH

Troll Level - Fail

If you are serious, you are an idiot. Retarded. Moron. Pick a term from your Thesaurus.
Just know that in prison you would be the one suckin my dick
Hedge, post: 97798, member: 16923 Wrote:Just know that in prison you would be the one suckin my dick

it's nice to know your life aspirations are to get your dick sucked in prison by convicted criminals after killing an innocent cop
Hedge, post: 97798, member: 16923 Wrote:Just know that in prison you would be the one suckin my dick

Spoken like a true homophobe, leech on society, or internet tough guy. Peace, kid. Nothing worth getting mad over. It WAS a cool story, bro. I wouldn't want you grabbing yo gat, dawg.