Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: ruplayer abusing admin as usual
Just woke up, lol'd at his prison comment. Next....
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
cucubelu, post: 97703, member: 15378 Wrote:I agree, we should start a new case. The cause of why Cucu can't sleep. Stupid insomnia! Sad
I have narcolepsy and am more active at night than during the day it seems.
– Gᴏᴅᴢɪʟʟᴀ.

[Image: latest?cb=20130801185436][Image: 325786_101.png]
trolls lol
[Image: 642774_101.png][Image: 716635_101.png]
[Image: 84678_ORIG-happy_dance_midget.gif]
Stop Complaining and Pick up A Dumbell
Hedge, post: 97709, member: 16923 Wrote:I kicked a bitch out my apartment, she wasnt on the lease and she never stayed there before, her bedframe was in my apartment, so i threw it out the window.

The bitch calls the cops and tries to get them to get in my apartment without a warrant, so I politely obliged with my .45 in my hand, and the cop had the nerve to UNSCREW my peephole and look inside my apartment and see that I had a gun in my hand if they broke in. So he calls his fruity little back up, and they come all cased up with UMP's ready to have a shoot out old school style with me.

WHAT A WONDERFUL WOOOOOORLD.

I didn't violate any right that I had what so ever, the mother fuckers had no right to be there and no warrant. GG Police officer's, Thanks for unscrewing my peephole and invading my privacy.

Sorry to bump and old thread, but hedge you should file a lawsuit against the city/county your in. That's an easy win since I gaurantee at least 5 cop cars were filming the whole incident. Open and shut case for you.. $$$MONEY$$$
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
Even if his bs comic story was to happen, judge wont allow to use a tape from a patrol unit as evidence against cops. This is how it works nowadays.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
He could in fact actually do this. He would simply have to file a motion for discovery and a motion to produce against the police department which was involved. Police records are supposed to be kept for a minimum of 1 year on such incidents.
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*