Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: ruplayer abusing admin as usual
I saw this comment from Matt and I can't stay quiet.

What he said:

Quote:After everything Devious has done there's not much really to be done. If he followed the correct way of making a ban appeal it would of been overturned on the spot and ruplayer reprimanded for not following proper protocol. It's a shame really because the actions that got the ban originally it should of been a silence from the servers, but everything he has done afterwards is deserving of a ban.

Hmm, first of all, if Ruplayer knew how to handle shit, none of this would've happened. You are tired of others also complaining. You know what's going on but as always all you do it close your eyes and let it slide. 'Everything DVS did afterwards deserves a ban', not really everything he did was because someone else (RU) didnt execute his job correctly, because if he had so none of this would exist. Now if you dont want to do anything about it's fine, but I think you should come and say "We defend RU, nothings gonna happen to him shitty, stop crying.'' rather then "but everything he has done afterwards is deserving of a ban" -Worst of all excuses.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
Mopping about it won't help. It was handled the way it was. I am sure each party could have handled it differently, but it wasn't. 20/20 Hindsight.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 97645, member: 15378 Wrote:Mopping about it won't help. It was handled the way it was. I am sure each party could have handled it differently, but it wasn't. 20/20 Hindsigh.

I know it wont change anything. This is the worst part about it.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 97651, member: 3039 Wrote:I know it wont change anything. This is the worst part about it.

yeah I feel you
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Said someone who can't play on wL anymore .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Quote:[SIZE=12px]If he followed the correct way of making a ban appeal it would of been overturned on the spot and ruplayer reprimanded for not following proper protocol.[/SIZE]
Posting pictures like that against an admin (I would of banned him if it was your picture when you were admin) and recruiting for other servers isn't tolerated as you out of anybody knows..
I think that Ru probably could have handled Dev better, but Dev should have stopped while he was ahead. If I recall dev was temporarily banned (by Rival I think for spamming or something), then banned by Ru, and finally banned by Matt (I think) for recruiting. Three strikes you're out!
– Gᴏᴅᴢɪʟʟᴀ.

[Image: latest?cb=20130801185436][Image: 325786_101.png]
not matt but b1son aka david
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Shokkk, post: 97685, member: 16525 Wrote:not matt but b1son aka david
and i also think it was Remix and not Rival that did the first temporary ban.
– Gᴏᴅᴢɪʟʟᴀ.

[Image: latest?cb=20130801185436][Image: 325786_101.png]
I can't believe we're still discussing this case