Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Layout/Theme
cucubelu, post: 99480, member: 15378 Wrote:MY eyes can't personally look at the brightness for too long. When the site came up the first time today it had options of changing color layout to my own personal preference. If that came back it would def. help me settle the eyes, and I can continue my shenanigans.

I agree. Maybe if there is a color changing option, that will solve this issue.
Steam Status:
[Image: 76561198006067879.png]
Global Offensive Stats:
[Image: graphic.png]
* Please add or message me if you need something. *
--- War-Lords Veteran / STEAM ID: flamewarden77 ---
Click to view ---> My Twitch Profile
xXThatNubXx, post: 99481, member: 16818 Wrote:Step 1 - Get glasses
Step 2 - Step away from the PC
Step 3 - "insert non-technology related here"

Though, I do agree. Seems kinda bright.
The forum color buttons are back:
  1. Click forums
  2. Bottom right: Infinity colors

Double post

Only problem with it at the moment. Privileges is only given to the "Main part of the forums" Everything else seems to be stuck in the same color, unless it is an update issue. I will wait to see if it is.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
My eyeeeeeeeeeeees, they buuurn.

I reckon I'll get used to it, but for now the feedback is going to be negative because everyone got used to the old format. We'll see I guess, but the customisation of colours looks brilliant.
MultiMod Asia:
[Image: 1148148_101.png]
Fun Maps Asia:
[Image: 1145985_101.png]
24/7 Office Asia
[Image: 1104931_101.png]
Warden Stillwater, post: 99479, member: 17155 Wrote:i guess so. Why, what colors are WL colors?

I always preferred my colors red like always haha

Warden

Actuallly, the color of the forums while canister (?) was working on it was something like light pink. Big Grin
All this time I thought I was a staff member....o wait I am. No banner for me. Sigh, at least jr admins don't have it......d'oh they do....sigh

I preferred the old style with active threads on the right in forum browse.
Mr.Tea, post: 99488, member: 1006 Wrote:All this time I thought I was a staff member....o wait I am. No banner for me. Sigh, at least jr admins don't have it......d'oh they do....sigh

Let them work it out. There is allot that they have to convert to the new database.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Mr.Tea, post: 99488, member: 1006 Wrote:All this time I thought I was a staff member....o wait I am. No banner for me.

The occasional pop and a work like the old one, but something wrong with the update rate for some reason. Wait a few minutes and try again and they should be there.

Oh and Cas has the same issue as you, I think it is the elder administration group that is bugged out.
Mr.Tea, post: 99488, member: 1006 Wrote:All this time I thought I was a staff member....o wait I am. No banner for me. Sigh, at least jr admins don't have it......d'oh they do....sigh

Actually you can see the active/recent threads by clicking the "home" button instead of the forums button top of the page.
The layout is quite nice . but the colour , make it darker . We are all emos who hate the sunlight lol
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Ghosty, post: 99494, member: 15215 Wrote:The layout is quite nice . but the colour , make it darker . We are all emos who hate the sunlight lol
I am a gremlin... I scream "BRIGHT LIGHT BRIIIGHT LIGHT"...and allergic to water...don't want noooo baaaabies!

Double post

Ghosty, post: 99494, member: 15215 Wrote:The layout is quite nice . but the colour , make it darker . We are all emos who hate the sunlight lol
Double Post... You can change it @ Click forums - and then bottom right corner. This will only apply to that page though for now, but you can play around with it.