Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSGO Update Sneak Peak
joker8baller, post: 100297, member: 835 Wrote:This isn't COD.

They need to balance the current one's. Adding more is only going to further mess up the economy.

I wasn't suggesting them to add a massive bunch of guns like COD . Weapons can vary . More types of grenades . Stun grenades like in SWAT4 would be pretty nice .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
It wouldn't be CS.... that's a significant change in gameplay.

Most people are anticipating tournaments and free to play in the update.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
CS:GO Free To Play? :eek:
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
some new real information has surfaced.

http://tf2b.com/updates/csgo/1376351264

click on the link next to Last Update

new icons for M4A1-S, USP-S, bunch of new knives, keys for skins for guns. Tons of skins are surfacing online and look great. I'm thinking this game will most likely go free to play.

here are some skins that have surfaced

[Image: eOyzItxyZ1kxoZsoOGRGn8CgeZOYAmkZ5W9IMtyC...VLP-SkhNiV]

[Image: qbq1tYr-1a6pLV6-jpDNoBH2fwTOjtvufeONpGp2...WmfTLfEm-7]

[Image: qNvaElzE4V_eAE04mFuKSBCXEKMYtO8fCs6eIny9...Qbe5Ic2b1z]
ceddeeoo, post: 100328, member: 9052 Wrote:some new real information has surfaced.

new icons for M4A1-S, USP-S, bunch of new knives, keys for skins for guns. Tons of skins are surfacing online and look great. I'm thinking this game will most likely go free to play.
The bayonets are interesting... wonder if they will have it like "choose the knife of your choice" or go with the each skin has a different knife option. Let me know if you hear anything about the movement in the game, that is what is a game breaker for me right now.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
joker8baller, post: 100314, member: 835 Wrote:It wouldn't be CS.... that's a significant change in gameplay.

Most people are anticipating tournaments and free to play in the update.

So you're saying molotovs are originally from CS ? :p

I was suggesting the weapons should be more vary . Depending on types of maps/mission . So it won't be boring in the pub servers .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Ghosty, post: 100330, member: 15215 Wrote:So you're saying molotovs are originally from CS ? :p

I was suggesting the weapons should be more vary . Depending on types of maps/mission . So it won't be boring in the pub servers .
Fuck moltovs... throw Ruplayer around and put him on fire... his blood is like 98% Vodka anyways! BBQ the shit out of people with the real deal!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Ghosty, post: 100330, member: 15215 Wrote:So you're saying molotovs are originally from CS ? :p

Molly's really aren't a big deal, it's essentially a smoke that does damage, but you don't see it used by that many people since cost/benefit ratio isn't good.

There was a lot of rage that it was in in the beginning and it really didn't pan out well.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 100334, member: 835 Wrote:Molly's really aren't a big deal, it's essentially a smoke that does damage,

in ye olden days a smoke grenade used to make you cough and lose health. or that might have been an addon. 1.5 maybe?
ceddeeoo, post: 100328, member: 9052 Wrote:some new real information has surfaced.

here are some skins that have surfaced

[Image: eOyzItxyZ1kxoZsoOGRGn8CgeZOYAmkZ5W9IMtyC...VLP-SkhNiV]

[Image: qbq1tYr-1a6pLV6-jpDNoBH2fwTOjtvufeONpGp2...WmfTLfEm-7]

[Image: qNvaElzE4V_eAE04mFuKSBCXEKMYtO8fCs6eIny9...Qbe5Ic2b1z]
m4a1-s?
one thing I hate about games with a lot of weapons is these variety things.
what does m4a1-s do? just get an m4a1, plain. more like crossfire maybe?
Plan B, post: 100338, member: 16704 Wrote:in ye olden days a smoke grenade used to make you cough and lose health. or that might have been an addon. 1.5 maybe?
there was actually gonna be smoke grenade that does that, some kind of molotov, machete, gas mask, and idk more, the HUDs are present in some cs games, and the models are present in some other cs games like cz deleted scenes
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]