Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CSGO Update Sneak Peak
Wished they just put the silencer on the regular M4, instead of their stupid theory to make people use "more than one gun." Counterstrike survived over 10 years on the current economy ughhh.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
joker8baller, post: 100398, member: 835 Wrote:Wished they just put the silencer on the regular M4, instead of their stupid theory to make people use "more than one gun." Counterstrike survived over 10 years on the current economy ughhh.
I just hope whenever they decide to release HL3 Engine they will recruit back the original CS team developers. GO is absolutely nasty in comparison to the old classic.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I feel like csgo is trying to be similar to tf2 in terms of misc. Wouldn't be surprised now if it became free to play.
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
xXThatNubXx, post: 100412, member: 16818 Wrote:I feel like csgo is trying to be similar to tf2 in terms of misc. Wouldn't be surprised now if it became free to play.
Their recent push would suggest they are trying to maintain it on the pay2play level. I have a sense if the next few patches fail they might have to consider f2p model.
cucubelu, post: 100401, member: 15378 Wrote:I just hope whenever they decide to release HL3 Engine they will recruit back the original CS team developers. GO is absolutely nasty in comparison to the old classic.

thats not true. every time a new cs game comes out, and every time an update comes out, everyone whines and cries. every time
ceddeeoo, post: 100424, member: 9052 Wrote:thats not true. every time a new cs game comes out, and every time an update comes out, everyone whines and cries. every time
Valve may have its name on it, but it was developed by another company. It doesn't feel anything like CS. The m4a1 (with 20 bullets mind you) is getting closer to the feel of what CS is all about, in both recoil, models, and guns.

Tried it for an hour today. Sounds like a mix between Soldier of Fortune and Modern Warfare (both gun shots, and radio voices rofl).

Again, movement baby! They fix it. I am in. I don't mind giving GO a real go (ha pun intended).
feels and plays nothing like soldier of fortune and modern warfare. its just 1.6 with faster movement acceleration, more recoil and more cartooney style
ceddeeoo, post: 100426, member: 9052 Wrote:feels and plays nothing like soldier of fortune and modern warfare. its just 1.6 with faster movement acceleration, more recoil and more cartooney style
Get back to me when the majority of the community agrees with you Wink
the one thing that's bugging me is the finished skin or whatever those are, with camouflage, nuke, inferno, esports, and other crap skins which make the game look like an f2p game(crossfire and so), when you usually download skins to replace them, not add skinned guns
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
mar_heave, post: 100429, member: 1302 Wrote:the one thing that's bugging me is the finished skin or whatever those are, with camouflage, nuke, inferno, esports, and other crap skins which make the game look like an f2p game(crossfire and so), when you usually download skins to replace them, not add skinned guns
They are trying too hard to make the game more appealing, but they are losing touch with what is important, and what made CS such a strong FPS till this day.