Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  eZ Target. Admin abuse
Sethdawson4, post: 101091, member: 17277 Wrote:This.
Lawl, there's an !ignore command for a reason. Learn how to use it.
1.) I'm not a squeaker
2.) My ban is expired, can't be extended Smile.
3.) You chose to reply to the thread.
4.) You're still reading this
5.) You can't be banned for being a "Squeaker"...
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]
Interesting, and you want to be an admin on our servers. FYI, you don't need to be warned if you have already been punished for breaking a certain rule. I would change your ways or you will be seeing you won't be able to talk in-game anymore.
Can't believe I'm still replying to this:
Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper, post: 101097, member: 17123 Wrote:Lawl, there's an !ignore command for a reason. Learn how to use it.
1.) I'm not a squeaker
I never said you were a sqeaker.
You can be banned for having your high-pitched voice speak on the mic, people will voteban you for mic spamming.
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Mr.Tea, post: 101098, member: 1006 Wrote:Interesting, and you want to be an admin on our servers. FYI, you don't need to be warned if you have already been punished for breaking a certain rule. I would change your ways or you will be seeing you won't be able to talk in-game anymore.
Wasn't my ways, i hardly ever "mic spam" or play music over the mic anymore. Just a one off. And @Donut.. A voteban? Since when were we talking about that. And what does that have you do with me? Oh right. It doesn't anything else off topic you want to talk about?

And yes, i would like to admin here at warlords. I wouldn't be a douche.
There are several decent admins here.
Joggy
Yuri
eXPlatform (lol)

But target just chokes on dick.
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]
Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper, post: 101097, member: 17123 Wrote:Lawl, there's an !ignore command for a reason. Learn how to use it.
1.) I'm not a squeaker
1) k
2) It can.
3) k
4) k
5) Yes, you can have your voice comms banned.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
Sneaaaky Fucking Sniper, post: 101126, member: 17123 Wrote:Wasn't my ways, i hardly ever "mic spam" or play music over the mic anymore. Just a one off. And @Donut.. A voteban? Since when were we talking about that. And what does that have you do with me? Oh right. It doesn't anything else off topic you want to talk about?

And yes, i would like to admin here at warlords. I wouldn't be a douche.
There are several decent admins here.
Joggy
Yuri
eXPlatform (lol)

But target just chokes on dick.

A person who is calling a person of authority to choke on a dick, and expects to be a respected, authority figure of the community? Roflmao.

ANYWAYS This thread isnt going anywhere... its just us all flaming at one another... someone like lock this...
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
First of all , you don't need to be warned by admins before getting gagged . By joining our servers , you automatically agreed with the MOTD . The MOTD was the warning .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Valid points have already been stated by various admins in this thread. Do abide by the rules (the MOTD is there for a reason) and listen to admin instructions or face the risk of extended punishments for future infractions.

Closing this thread as it is going nowhere and appealing player is seeking to troll.
[Image: 191457_101.png]