Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Gagged
N$$
STEAM_0:0:2122016162
All servers

Actually i have not been banned but i am permanantly gagged\muted because of using inappropriate language to admins but at that time i thought those guys were bluffing and i came to know that they were really admins but it was too late please give me a chance so that i can continue my game normally and i will not even try to speak bad about an admin please give me one try
6 Voice bans and 9 Chat bans total.

This isn't your first infraction, and by any indication to your previous, it won't stop.

Roots will answer you as soon as they have made a decision.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I see no indication that you will change your behavior.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Why would it matter whether they are admins?

You shouldn't be harassing people to the point where admin intervention is necessary.
Steam Wrote: 4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: was out
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: bison, dude
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: ???
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: you're very rude towards alina
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: how about unbanning her friend?
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: I mean
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: it's only gamebanana skins
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: ^^
4:02 PM - Brawl Bashin’ Bison: LOLOL
4:02 PM - George, of the jungle: lol
many people were just teasing me and legendary pro bomber was teasing the Indian community he was going off his limits so I thought that some smaller words would not be a problem for players if u do not believe me please give me a trial and if u think I am not behaving properly u may gag me again

Double post

please just give me a chance i was new at that time and amateur to online servers i did not know the consequences properly i promise that i would only chat and not abuse or insult others
N$$, post: 103908, member: 17385 Wrote:please just give me a chance i was new at that time and amateur to online servers i did not know the consequences properly i promise that i would only chat and not abuse or insult others

You shouldn't be using the excuse of "I didn't know the consequences" for harassing people anywhere.
Chat is a privilege on our servers and you've demonstrated that you're incapable of handling it.
[Image: 191457_101.png]
but I am telling just one chance
Since that you're perma muted/gagged, you can still communicate with admins by hitting u and typing @message to admin

.. if anyone "teases" you or a group of people. I'm leaving the ban on silence, unless a root thinks it should be lifted.
Riser, post: 104022, member: 992 Wrote:Since that you're perma muted/gagged, you can still communicate with admins by hitting u and typing @message to admin

.. if anyone "teases" you or a group of people. I'm leaving the ban on silence, unless a root thinks it should be lifted.
wat does the last sentence mean?
N$$, post: 104025, member: 17385 Wrote:wat does the last sentence mean?

Since you're banned you can communicate with admins by using u, and type @something.. that is if anyone harasses you or teases you.

I'm not removing the silence unless a root thinks its ok to