Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Steam Group
I dont see how any of that is racist or even offensive. They arent threatening or belittling her they simply say join other team and kill the person.... uhm isnt that what we try to do anyway?!?

Theres nothing racist I see, nothing offensive or even insulting, and nothing against steam tos to get the group removed, why the fuck are you making such a big deal out of this? In bad Taste, yes but against any rules or even derogatory, NO. Ignore the group and move on if you get so butthurt over something so insignificant as that then you should just get off the internet your not strong enough to handle it.
Moved to the flame section.

Please make you start a thread in it's proper section.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
So the way this should be handled, Unless Yuuki herself comes and says that this group is upsetting her, (Harrassment) Nothing should be done. Theres a group called ANTI-PTK, and from what i know its just for fun, and their goal is the exact same, Kill ptk. Im not sure how this is racist unless i missed something. My advice would be to tell yuuki to report it on the forums if it is upsetting her. Until then I don't believe we should interfere as long as we arnt sure if any rules are being really broken.
[Image: 8yi3kn.png]
rawr?
In no way is this racist or prejudice, it's just completely wrong... Bmo is the administrator of this group, i believe it's very immature.
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]
I ate too much food last night.....
KuYa: I have automatically added you on my buddy list.
Riser: fuck off
KuYa: lmfao
Haha Bloodzone this wasnt a hate thing or some bullcrap it was just for fun dont take it to serious fufu said its okay

And I left the group already like few months ago so

Double post

[Image: 1690066_101.png]
[Image: 76561198086840082.png]
KiLLeRspRoTecTiOn, post: 109617, member: 14929 Wrote:Haha Bloodzone this wasnt a hate thing or some bullcrap it was just for fun dont take it to serious fufu said its okay

And I left the group already like few months ago so

Double post

I know sir, nvm delete this thread :p
if had done some more shit things....i bet where would have been a group called " BAN Shokkk/thavs " ....with riser as admin and sako and manky as mods

Double post

STICKING TO THIS TOPIC i would say that, being an indian, i know what indians really hate.....they hate chinese ......so its common that an indian boy (yodha), admin of the concerned group will ofc hate a chinese girl...... THIS IS REALLY RACIST ... i dont personally have any respect for these type of indians...... members of these group deserves a ban
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]